2. 2012 Rotaract Preconvention 2011-12 Rotaract Survey SurveyAudience:Rotarians and Rotaractorsregistered for the 2012Rotaract PreconventionMeeting
3. 2012 Rotaract Preconvention 2011-12 Rotaract Survey SurveyGoals: To gather feedback onRI communications, programhighlights, opportunities toimprove, and potentialleaders for 2013
4. 2012 Rotaract Preconvention 2011-12 Rotaract Survey SurveyResponse: 99 Rotaractors andRotarians representing 24countries; a mix of Rotaract andRotarian club members, clubofficers, and district officers
5. Who attended the 2012 Preconvention Meeting?
6. Both 2011-12 Rotaract Survey Rotaractors and Rotarians…
7. From more than 20 countries… 2011-12 Rotaract Survey
8. Rotaractors held a variety of roles 2011-12 Rotaract Survey in their clubs and districts
9. A significant majority were from 2011-12 Rotaract Survey community-based clubs
10. Rotarians were more likely to be 2011-12 Rotaract Survey club or district officers
11. Many2011-12 Rotaract Surveytime! attended for the first
12. And what did you think of the Preconvention?
13. Describe the Preconvention in three words…
14. 2011-12 Rotaract Survey
15. Feedback on plenary sessions 2011-12 Rotaract Survey
19. How would you convince anotherRotaractor to attend the Preconvention…
20. It’s the only first time youwill experience Rotaractworldwide in oneconference room, all peopleall over the world are goingto be represented, come bepart of this experiencepleeeeaaase! (Uganda)
21. Its a once in a lifetimeopportunity to learn aboutRotaract, to exchange ideasand problems withinternational Rotaractfriends and to take home awhole lot of new ideas andlots of enthusiasm to carrythe ideas out. (Germany)
22. It is a chance to see that theworld of Rotaract and Rotarygoes far beyond theboundaries of your club andyour district. You will have achance to meet and networkwith some of the mostdynamic, passionate individualsdedicated to service aroundthe world. (USA)
23. The Preconvention will expand yourhorizons and open your eyes to whatRotaract is truly capable of…[y]oullmeet great friends from across theglobe, and make fantastic connectionsfor both yourself and your Rotaractclub. (Australia)
24. A must attendprogramme if you are aRotaractor. (Sri Lanka)
25. Finding that we have acommon bond through ourpassion for service withpeople whom we wouldnever have met before isinspiring. (Canada)
26. [You] experience theinternationality of Rotaract andRotary, first-hand. [Y]our clubbelongs to a large group of dynamicyoung people all over the worldand you bring this realization withyou as you go back, that if everyone of you keeps on moving, theworld indeed is being made betterby being a Rotaractor. (Philippines)
27. Future workshop ideas2011-12 Rotaract Survey
28. Did attendees have anything else to say?
29. 65 people shared personal highlights of attending…
30. 59 had advice for theRotaract and Interact Committee…
31. …and 55 would like to be workshop facilitators, sergeants-at-arms, or findings committee members in 2013!