1. ICICI BANK<br />Application to WATConsult Social Media by;<br />Roshni R. Shroff<br />
2. BRAND COMMUNICATION OBJECTIVE<br /><ul><li>Enhancing Communication towards Market, Shareholders, Employees & Potential Customers
3. 1 on 1 Communication
4. Enhancing Brand Awareness
5. Monitoring Brand Identity
6. Product & Service Announcement
7. Quick & Easy Broadcasts of Bank News & CSR Initiatives
8. Quick Crisis Management</li></li></ul><li>TARGET AUDIENCE<br /><ul><li>Anyone who has the capacity to earn or receive money would essentially form part of our Target Audience. However, the group targeted will vary according to specifications of each social media platform i.e. frequency & demographics.
9. The Target Audience should include, individuals from age 15 upwards. Although, more often than not an adult would be the ideal person to receive communication from us.
10. Banks have Products ranging from those that encourage early savings, loan products, retirement schemes, etc. These products thus require a broader target group.
11. Research identifies that the highest number of social media users in India are in the age group of 15-24 & looking for a job or planning for further studies. (http://www.penn-olson.com/2011/01/04/social-media-india/)
12. LinkedIn shows a highly active age group from 25-35; which would be working population who have funds for savings & investments.
13. Indian’s are becoming more & more independent no matter which generation they are from & rely on the world wide web for their everyday needs.
14. With the recent developments in technology social media has become more widespread than ever before.</li></li></ul><li>SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS<br /><ul><li>FACEBOOK is the most popular Social Networking website in India, with a large number of untapped potential customers. Facebook allows a Business/Page to synchronize various applications which enhances look & feel of the page.
15. TWITTER is a Real time feed where one can tweet, retweet, reply & tag which makes it quick, easy & highly effective.
16. LINKEDIN helps to target the working community. Making it easier to network with Potential Customers & Employees.
17. YOUTUBE does not require day to day updates. Use of Youtube ensures a greater user reach. Video viewing online has increased tremendously in the past few years. Youtube videos can be optimized using tags which will make them more findable.
18. BLOG MARKETING is another easy way to keep potential customers updated about the latest at ICICI Bank as well as in the field of Banking.</li></li></ul><li>MAINLINE COMMUNICATION IDEA<br />Insta-Banking <br />Banking Anytime & Everywhere At Lightning Speed.<br />You Can Bank On Us Whenever In Need.<br />
19. FACEBOOK PAGE STRATEGY<br />The main objective of the campaign will be to turn social media users to ICICI customers by providing them with: <br /><ul><li>Custom Display Picture for Branding. (200X600 pixels approx.)
20. Query Form on the Facebook Page to support the idea of Insta-Banking.
21. Adding Custom Landing Page; which will encourage users to like the Page.
23. Addition of HTML tabs to maximize page appeal & optimize the campaign.
24. Uploading Picture Albums.
25. Providing information on Phone Banking, Net Banking, Mobile Banking, TV Banking & other such Services provided by the Bank.
26. Promoting all ICICI Bank offers on Credit & Debit Card Purchases.
27. Promoting other Products under the ICICI umbrella.
28. ICICI Bank CSR Initiatives.
29. Educating the Users through Page posts about Bank Products as well as the latest Industry News.</li></li></ul><li>SAMPLE GRAPHICS FOR FACEBOOK<br />Display Picture & Landing Page:<br />ICICI Bank<br />For Lightning Fast Banking Solutions Like Us NOW!<br />
30. FACEBOOK ADS<br /><ul><li>Facebook Ads help building fan base quickly.
31. Facebook ads can be targeted by many parameters including Location. This will be helpful to narrow down potential customers.
32. Sample Facebook Ad:</li></ul>ICICI Bank<br />Lightning Fast Banking Solutions That Satisfy All Your Needs! Like Us NOW!<br />