Questionnaire and results for 17 and 18 year olds
My partner and I asked 5 people between 17 and 18 questions based
around the plans for our music video so we could receive appropriate
feedback and make it suitable towards a teenage audience.
1) How old are you? 2) Your gender?
3) Which genre film do you prefer?
Horror Romantic Comedy Thriller
4) Have you watched the film Twilight?
If so (yes), did you enjoy it and why?
• Yes. Really good film.
• Yes. I loved all the books.
• No. I hated it because it was all hyped up for a pretty crap film.
5) What type of music genre do you prefer?
Pop Rock Heavy Metal RnB Other
6) Do you like zombies 7) Do you like mad scientists?
8) Please describe the kind of outfit/costume a zombie would wear.
• Ripped clothes
• Not good looking/ugly
• A half rotten corpse
• Eyes gauged out by maggots
• Dark clothing
• Dark make-up
• Ripped rags
• Not a lot of clothing (shorts)
9) Do you think it’s appropriate to represent zombies as the hero/heroin
in the music video, and to gain audience sympathy?
• No as zombies aren’t nice. Bad people shouldn’t be seen as heroes.
• No, that’s stupid.
• Yeah sure.
• Sure why not.
10) Would you enjoy watching a music video that showed two zombies
attacked and kidnapped by mad scientists, taken to a laboratory,
experimented on and finally escaping ‘home’?
If either, please state why
• No – Not my kind of thing.
• Yes – Interesting and different.
• Yes – Sounds cool.
• Yes – Sounds fun.
• Yes – Sounds original and interesting.