1. Visionary LeadershipTechnology Coaches inspire and participate in the development andimplementation of a shared vision for the comprehensive integration oftechnology to promote excellence and support transformational changethroughout the instructional environment.a. Contribute to the development, communication, and implementation of ashared vision for the comprehensive use of technology to support a digital-age education for all studentsb. Contribute to theplanning, development, communication, implementation, and evaluation oftechnology-infused strategic plans at the district and school levelsc. Advocate for policies, procedures, programs, and funding strategies tosupport implementation of the shared vision represented in the school anddistrict technology plans and guidelinesd. Implement strategies for initiating and sustaining technologyinnovations and manage the change process in schools and classrooms
2. Teaching, Learning, & AssessmentsTechnology Coaches assist teachers in using technology effectively forassessing student learning, differentiating instruction, and providingrigorous, relevant, and engaging learning experiences for all students.a. Coach teachers in and model design and implementation oftechnology-enhanced learning experiences addressing contentstandards and student technology standardsb. Coach teachers in and model design and implementation oftechnology-enhanced learning experiences using a variety of research-based, learner-centered instructional strategies and assessment toolsto address the diverse needs and interests of all studentsc. Coach teachers in and model engagement of students in local andglobal interdisciplinary units in which technology helps students assumeprofessional roles, research real-world problems, collaborate withothers, and produce products that are meaningful and useful to a wideaudience
3. Digital Age Learning EnvironmentsTechnology coaches create and support effective digital-age learningenvironments to maximize the learning of all students.a. Model effective classroom management and collaborative learning strategies tomaximize teacher and student use of digital tools and resources and access totechnology-rich learning environmentsb. Maintain and manage a variety of digital tools and resources for teacher andstudent use in technology-rich learning environments c. Coach teachers in andmodel use of online and blended learning, digital content, and collaborativelearning networks to support and extend student learning as well as expandopportunities and choices for online professional development for teachers andadministratorsd. Select, evaluate, and facilitate the use of adaptive and assistive technologies tosupport student learninge. Troubleshoot basic software, hardware, and connectivity problems common indigital learning environments
4. Professional Development & Program EvaluationTechnology coaches conduct needs assessments, develop technology-relatedprofessional learning programs, and evaluate the impact on instructional practiceand student learning.a. Conduct needs assessments to inform the content and delivery of technology-related professional learning programs that result in a positive impact on studentlearningb. Design, develop, and implement technology-rich professional learning programsthat model principles of adult learning and promote digital-age best practices inteaching, learning, and assessmentc. Evaluate results of professional learning programs to determine theeffectiveness on deepening teacher content knowledge, improving teacherpedagogical skills and/or increasing student learning
5. Digital CitizenshipTechnology coaches model and promote digital citizenship.a. Model and promote strategies for achieving equitable access to digitaltools and resources and technology-related best practices for all studentsand teachersb. Model and facilitate safe, healthy, legal, and ethical uses of digitalinformation and technologiesc. Model and promote diversity, cultural understanding, and globalawareness by using digital-age communication and collaboration toolsglobally with students, peers, parents, and the larger community
6. Content Knowledge and Professional GrowthTechnology coaches demonstrate professional knowledge, skills, anddispositions in content, pedagogical, and technological areas as well asadult learning and leadership and are continuously deepening theirknowledge and expertise.a. Engage in continual learning to deepen content and pedagogicalknowledge in technology integration and current and emergingtechnologies necessary to effectively implement the NETS·S and NETS·Tb. Engage in continuous learning to deepen professionalknowledge, skills, and dispositionsin organizational change and leadership, project management, and adultlearning to improve professional practicec. Regularly evaluate and reflect on their professional practice anddispositions to improve and strengthen their ability to effectively modeland facilitate technology-enhanced learning experiences
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.