1. You can also request for sample page of abovemention reports on Customersupport@aarkstore.com
2. Pages : 49PDF - $ 3500 | Site Licence - $ 7000 | Enterprise License - $1050020% Off on above 1000$ Reports25% off on purchase of 2 reports and 30% on purchase of 3 ormore reports.Discount till 31st Dec. 2012.
3. SummaryGBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latestresearch report: “Mobile Health (mHealth) - Enhancing Healthcare andImproving Clinical Outcomes”. The report examines how mHealth, which is thefacilitation of health-related information through mobile-enabled technologies,has been applied by the pharmaceutical industry in drug development and byhealthcare providers in the developed and emerging economies to improvehealthcare services and treatment outcomes. It looks in detail at the ways in which the pharmaceutical industry has utilizedmobile technologies in patient recruitment, compliance and retention of clinicaltrials, its role in marketing and consumer education and the importantdevelopments in drug authentication and post-market surveillance.The report investigates how the healthcare system has migrated from a paper-based system to an electronic one and the innovative ways in which this can beused enhance the flow of medical information. It assesses the growing use ofmobile health apps as reference and diagnostic tools to support decision-makingand highlights how mHealth can improve communication between patients andhealthcare providers; empowering patients to take a more active role in theirhealth and improving the continuum of healthcare from the clinic to the home.
4. Scope- Detailed analysis of how the pharmaceutical industry is applying mHealth in clinicaltrials, marketing and supply chain management - Assessment of the e-patient engagement strategies that healthcare providers(medical professional, clinicians pharmacists and health insurers) are adopting toimprove communication with patientsReasons to buy - Identify key stakeholders and the role they play in the development of mHealthsolutions - Understand what mHealth services are available and how and where they arebeing utilized - Learn the barriers to implementation and how these may be overcome - Understand current thinking on innovative areas of mHealth and its application bythe pharmaceutical industry - Identify potential opportunities for mHealth solutions by healthcare providers
5. Table of Contents :1.1 List of Tables 61.2 List of Figures 62 Introduction 72.1 What is mHealth? 72.2 mHealth Aims 82.3 Stakeholder Groups Involved in the Funding and Provision of mHealth 92.4 Role of mHealth Technologies in the Pharmaceutical Industry 102.5 Key Market Segments in the mHealth Space 102.5.1 Mobile Health - Mobile Network Operators 102.5.2 Mobile Health - Pharmaceutical Industry 102.5.3 Mobile Health - Healthcare Professionals 112.5.4 Mobile Health - Healthcare Providers 112.5.5 Mobile Health - Consumers 113 mHealth in Drug Development 123.1 Introduction 12
6. More Discounted Reports:http://www.aarkstore.com/publishers/GBI-Research-85.htmlRheumatology Therapeutics Market to 2018 - Increasing Uptake of Benlysta,Uloric, Krystexxa, and the Launch of Oral Tofacitinib to Spur GrowthCaprolactam Global Market to 2020 - Growth driven by Rising Demand fromNylon Fiber and Resin and Films Applications in ChinaEthylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) Global Market to 2017 - Growth in the Asia-Pacificand North American Solar Panel Sectors to Drive DemandInnovation in the Prefilled Syringe Market - Biologics and Autoinjection DevicesShaping Future R&D Trends
7. Stem Cell Therapy Market in Asia-Pacific to 2018 - CommercializationSupported by Favorable Government Policies, Strong Pipeline and IncreasedLicensing ActivityMobile Health (mHealth) - Enhancing Healthcare and Improving ClinicalOutcomesSpinal Surgery Devices Market to 2018 - New Entrants and TechnologicalAdvances to Intensify Competition in the Spinal Fusion SegmentGeneric Growth Strategies - Market Driven by Impending Patent Cliff,Declining R&D Productivity and Government Initiatives to Reduce HealthcareCosts
8. For More details about above & other Reportsplz contact :LavanyaAarkstore.comContact: Marketing teamMob.No.918149852585Email: email@example.com@aarkstore.comURL: http://www.aarkstore.comhttp://in.linkedin.com/in/aarkstorehttp://www.facebook.com/aarkstore