WhatHashtag allows you to find easily most used Twitter hashtags for the keywords you want to search
HowSociable make brand management easier by providing a simple way to measure brand impact online using just your brand name. It gives you a 'magnitude score' of 0-10 that indicates the level of activity around your brand in a given week from across the social web, using the 36 most popular social media sites. It even breaks down scores for different social media platforms so that you can see where your brand is most active.HowSociable's magnitude score provides an indication of the level of activity around a brand during a given week. The range is from 0 to 10. A score of zero means there is zero or near zero activity for the brand. A score of 10 means the brand has practically saturated the social web and will likely be recognized by everyone that uses it.
Accounts reached bySaturday8/12/12. this tools enable us to evaluate the campaign element of brand awareness
Innocent drinks.co.uk has a 3mths global traffic rank of 84,000 with an estimated 30% of the site visitors are in the UK where it is ranked# 8,116 it is also popular in Pakistan where it is ranked #4,326. the site has relatively good traffic rank in the cities of Rohtak (#401) and Karachi (#1,651)
It simplifies Innocent big knit campaign search results in one screen by creating a custom page. The results will for big knit are displayed for twitter, bing news, goggle blog, you tube, flicker Addicto -matic makes innocent big knit campaign‘s search easy and all in one place and the latest buzz on this particular topic.Since there are different sources it is to get as much info as possible on the campaign’s activities that might have been missed before.It has a drag and drop feature to organise into personalised page but lacks statistical data on the campaign
WhosTalkin? (Conversations)Tracks over 60 social media sites which present a broad search result list on who is talking about the campaign on online space. It is one of the quickest ways of monitoring the Innocent big knit campaign.Like Addictomatic it provides valuable accurate information fast but like other tools doesn’t offer a complete statistical analysis.
It searches for, locates, and displays information from multiple web sources, such as online forums, message boards, blogs, news sources, and videos.This graph shows activity on forums about the big knit, how many people were talking about it.
Social baker. (fans)This tool measures Innocent‘s number of fans on facebook.
This tool measures Innocent‘s number of fans on facebook.It shows growth of fans for the past month and growth and graphs on number of people talking about the brand.
These are the overall elements of the campaign that tools has enable to evaluate
1. ONLINE TOOL MEASURING – THE BIG KNIT
2. CONTENT• Campaign strategy• Campaign aims and objectives• The chosen tools• Summarised table of features of selected tools• The effective tools
3. CAMPAIGN STRATEGY• The using social media is an effective element of this campaign (like Facebook)to make people aware of the campaign furthermore they also rely on people to tweet about their campaign.• This annual campaign ( it been running for over nine years)• For every behatted smoothie sold 25p will be given to Age UK• Innocent decide to Partner with Age UK to help older people across the UK warn and healthy during winter• Engage with audience( knitter from across the land send their hat to innocent and 80% of this people are those who directly benefits for Age UK’s service
4. CAMPAIGN AIMS AND OBJECTIVE• The big knit campaign this year is reach a target of over 450,000 hat which is approximate around £112,500• Engaging people to spread the brand image name in order to give it further exposure.• Drive sales through the big knit campaign.• Help keep thousands of elderly people across the UK warm and healthy during the chilly winter months
5. THE FOLLOWING TOOLS WERE USED TO EVALUATE THE DIFFERENT ELEMENT OF THE CAMPAIGN
6. SOCIAL MENTION This shows the positive sentiments
7. WHATHASHTAG This show customer interaction regarding the campaign on Twitter
8. HOW SOCIABLE The show the Innocent brand social media presence in general
9. TWEET REACH These are numbers of the Twitter accounts reached by the Saturday 8/12/12
10. ALEXAThe give theability toexaminereferring trafficon the differentplatform ofsocial mediaregarding thebig knit.
13. WHOS TALKINThis showssome of thedifferent socialmedia siteswhereaudience arementioning thecampaign.
14. BOARD READERThe enable tomeasure thecommunityengagement. This isshown on the page This shows thethat conversation activity onbetween the Innocent theaudience regarding big knitthe big knitcampaign
16. TheThis graph shown the growthof Innocent Facebook fans asincreased on the period of thecampaign
17. THE ELEMENTS OF THE CAMPAIGN• Social media channels• Partnership with Age UK• Annual campaign (duration of three week )• Activity ( get people to knitting )• Customer engagement• Brand awareness
18. SUMMARISED TABLE OF FEATURES OF SELECTED TOOLS
19. MOST EFFECTIVE TOOLS Addict-o-matic Social mentionThis tool is enables us to social mention shows most theevaluate some aspect of the campaign element through itscampaign element such as top Hashtags features and alsobrand awareness , it also use the show the different social mediadifferent platform of social platform using its sourcesmedia, customer interactionThis give the ability to haveclear understanding of thecontent relevant to the chosencampaign.