“I do not want to splurge money excessively now”
• I will start spending when I start earning
• I do not want to depend on my family for everything and add to their expenditures
“Spending”, not “Splurging”?
• So even if I buy something – even premium products - I do enough research to make sure it is a buy ‘worth’
“I want to ‘provide to’
and not ‘depend on’?”
Why is this important?
• Research provides worth – which provides justification to my purchases
What does this mean?
• Dependence on family plays an important aspect of every decision I make
..as a buyer and also while
considering the future
“The idea of depending on the family makes me feel guilty”