Powerpoint
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×
 

Powerpoint

on

  • 443 views

 

Statistics

Views

Total Views
443
Views on SlideShare
443
Embed Views
0

Actions

Likes
0
Downloads
1
Comments
0

0 Embeds 0

No embeds

Accessibility

Categories

Upload Details

Uploaded via as Microsoft PowerPoint

Usage Rights

© All Rights Reserved

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Processing…
Post Comment
Edit your comment

    Powerpoint Powerpoint Presentation Transcript

    • Leaders & Administrators Meeting OBF #102 April 28, 2008 Miami, FL
    • Welcome & Introductions
      • OBF Co-Chairs
        • Dawn Kaplan (Telcordia)
        • Lonnie Keck (AT&T)
      • Co-Chairs & Administrators
        • Name and Committee
    • ATIS Staff Announcements
      • Welcome Mark Wagar, new Administrator for IP-NNI and Message Processing Committees
      • Welcome back Anne Cameron & Katie Blakesley for the 2008 Annual Meeting of the Committees
    • Notes Approval
      • Approval of OBF #101 (January 28, 2008) L&A Meeting Notes
    • Leadership Announcements
      • Betty Tavidian (Verizon) was elected Subscription Co-Chair.
      • Lora Williams (Verizon) was elected LSOP Co-Chair.
      • Lavinia Rotaru (Sprint) was re-elected Wireless Technical Subcommittee Co-Chair.
      • Bill Nattrass (Telcordia) was elected IP-NNI Co-Chair.
      • Claudia Matthes (EMBARQ) was elected BLG-MECAB Co-Chair.
    • Vacancies and Upcoming Elections
      • Vacancies:
      • Local Service Migration Subcommittee – Joe Scolaro (ATIS)
        • Election will be held when Subcommittee determines the need to hold meetings again.
      • UMA JLT (Dawn Kaplan)
      • SAG (Chris Read)
      • Elections:
      • May 2008
      • ISOP - Beth Welch (Oracle)
      • June 2008
      • Wireless – Deb Tucker (Verizon Wireless)
      • July 2008
      • IP-NNI – Ryan Gfeller (EMBARQ)
      • August 2008
      • BLG MECAB – Jackie Feicht (Creative Support Solutions)
      • MPC – Barry Richards (Windstream)
    • Committee Reports
      • The report offered for each Committee at the Leaders and
      • Administrators Meeting held in conjunction with the General Session
      • should follow the format below and represents the current/future work
      • and doesn’t include a recap of past activities:
        • Cross-committee Initiatives (issues, meetings, correspondence)  
        • Committee Scheduling
          • How many new Issues are coming in during this OBF General Session?  
          • Any items of significance that will dominate the agenda and when they are scheduled to be discussed?
          • How long is the committee scheduled to meet and what is the likelihood that you will either need more time to work or may finish early?
        • High-profile Issues
    • Committee Reports
      • Billing
        • Barbara Vrahnos (NECA)
        • Kim Russo (Tele-Tech Services)
      • ETB - Provided
        • Todd Christofferson (Verizon Business)
        • Marvin Neal (AT&T)
      • IP-NNI - Provided
        • Ryan Gfeller (EMBARQ)
        • Bill Nattrass (Telcordia)
      • ISOP - Provided
        • Cindy Kalakis (Qwest)
        • Beth Welch (Oracle)
    • Committee Reports
      • LSOP - Provided
        • Carol Zimmerman (Wisor)
        • Lora Williams (Verizon)
      • Message Processing - Provided
        • Pat Gregory (Mid America Computer Corp)
        • Barry Richards (Windstream)
      • SAG
        • Sharon Weldon (TEOCO)
      • SNAC
        • Sheldon Hogueisson (AT&T)
        • Jon Durst (Verizon Business)
      • Subscription - Provided
        • Sue McCormack (Creative Support Solutions)
        • Betty Tavidian (Verizon)
    • Committee Reports
      • UMA JLT - Provided
        • Carl Larson (Wisor)
        • Dawn Kaplan (Telcordia)
      • UOM-ASR - Provided
        • Steve Edwards (Qwest)
        • Andy Fitzsimmons (Telcordia)
      • Wireless - Provided
        • Sue Tiffany (Sprint Nextel)
        • Deb Tucker (Verizon Wireless)
    • ETB Committee Report
        • Cross-committee Initiatives (issues, meetings, correspondence)
          • ETB actively participates in the SAG TFO, the UMA Joint Leadership Team, and EGCS. ETB sent a letter to OBF leadership from a customer requesting ATIS to consider chartering a team/sub-committee of vendors, TEM providers and at least 3 end user companies (that receive invoices from all the vendors’ billing systems.
        • Committee Scheduling
          • How many new Issues are coming in during this OBF General Session?
            • No new issues. We have four Open Issues.
          • Any items of significance that will dominate the agenda and when they are scheduled to be discussed?
            • Issue 3192 – ETB will continue with update EDI Guideline to include the 997 Transaction Set
    • ETB Committee Report
            • Issue 3215 – ETB will continue to assess the creation an 811 TS 50 Series Guideline to Allow for increased Billing and Reporting
            • Issue 3229 – Amend ASC X12 References from TCIF to OBF
          • How long is the committee scheduled to meet and what is the likelihood that you will either need more time to work or may finish early?
            • We will be meeting until Thursday, May 1 at 5pm. We will have enough time to work on our agenda items.
        • High-profile Issues
          • No high-profile issues at this time.
    • IP-NNI Committee Report
      • Cross-committee Initiatives (issues, meetings, correspondence)
        • Service Provider Identification (Issue 3073)
        • Ordering of IP Services
          • Joint TMOC/OBF IPTV OSS Joint Team
            • Work continues on the IPTV Ordering with APIs document. The focus will be on Advertising initially.
          • Quality of Service and IP Ordering (Issue 3057)
            • Continued support is needed from the ISOP and LSOP committees
          • Ordering mechanism(s) and parameters for upcoming IP products and services (EGC and NG-CI)
            • Next steps needed
        • NGN Data Exchange and Settlements (2949)
            •  
    • IP-NNI Committee Report
      • Joint Meetings
        • TMOC/OBF IPTV OSS Joint team – Monday 1-5
        • Joint Meeting on NGN Focus Groups Gap Analysis: Work Item F in section 7.5.3 QOS Resource Management (PTSC, PRQC, TMOC, NIIF, OBF IP-NNI, LSOP, ISOP) – Tuesday 8-10
        • Working Session: Next Generation Carrier Interconnection (PTSC, PRQC, OBF, TMOC, NIIF) – Wednesday 1:30-3:30
        • Working Session: Data Coordination (OBF, IIF, TMOC) – Wednesday 3:30-5
        • Joint Meeting on Id Management Service Needs and Provider IDs for IP-Related Services (OBF, PTSC, IIF, WTSC, TMOC) - Thursday 8-10
        • Working Session: Service Provider Needs and ID Management (PTSC, WTSC, OBF, IIF) – Thursday 10-12
    • IP-NNI Committee Report
        • Joint Meeting on Profile Manager (TMOC, OBF, IIF Architecture, IIF Metadata) Thursday 1-2
      • Committee Scheduling
        • How many new Issues are coming in during this OBF General Session?
          • Not aware of any new issues at this session.
          • Determine if there are NG-CI or IPTV issues that need to be opened
        • Any items of significance that will dominate the agenda and when they are scheduled to be discussed?
          • QoS – ordering related
          • Baseline document
          • IPTV Ordering Working Text review
    • IP-NNI Committee Report
        • How long is the committee scheduled to meet and what is the likelihood that you will either need more time to work or may finish early?
          • The committee is schedule to meeting through Thursday.
      • High-profile Issues
        • All of the Joint team work
        • NG-CI Work Plan issues
        • Service Provider Identification
        • IP ordering
    • ISOP Committee Report
      • Cross-committee Initiatives (issues, meetings, correspondence)
          • Joint meetings with UOM-ASR approximately 6 weeks following each general session to review issues in closure and IP-NNI Committee when requested
      • Committee Scheduling
          • How many new Issues are coming in during this OBF General Session?
            • Seven new issues for acceptance
            • Three existing issues to work
    • ISOP Committee Report
      • Committee Scheduling
          • Any items of significance that will dominate the agenda and when they are scheduled to be discussed
            • None
          • How long is the committee scheduled to meet and what is the likelihood that you will either need more time to work or may finish early?
            • ISOP is scheduled to meet through Thursday at 5pm and does not plan to finish early
      • High-profile Issues
          • Issue 3203 – ACTI field edit to support roll/groom ordering activity
    • LSOP Committee Report
        • Cross-committee Initiatives (issues, meetings, correspondence)
          • Intermodal Subcommittee Meeting Monday, April 28 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
        • Committee Scheduling
          • How many new Issues are coming in during this OBF General Session?
            • 3 New Issues
          • Any items of significance that will dominate the agenda and when they are scheduled to be discussed?
            • 3Q08 LSOG Issue Review
          • How long is the committee scheduled to meet and what is the likelihood that you will either need more time to work or may finish early?
            • LSOP is scheduled to meet through Thursday, May 1 until 5:00 PM
    • LSOP Committee Report
        • High-profile Issues
          • FCC Order associated with Porting
          • Issue 3232 LSOG: Cleanup to Issues scheduled to be included in 3Q08 LSOG release
    • Message Processing (MPC)
        • Cross-committee Initiatives (issues, meetings, correspondence)
          • MPC input on IP-NNI and SAG issues
        • Committee Scheduling
          • How many new Issues are coming in during this OBF General Session?
            • MPC is not meeting face to face at OBF #102
            • Three virtual meetings were held since OBF #101 (02/02/2008 and 04/02/08)
            • No new issues are expected to be introduced at the next virtual meeting
    • Message Processing (MPC)
          • Any items of significance that will dominate the agenda and when they are scheduled to be discussed?
            • Next virtual meeting: May 21, 2008
            • Key agenda items:
              • OBF #102 Readout
              • Continued work efforts on the EMI Database open issues
        • High-profile Issues
          • None identified
    • UMA-JLT Committee Report
      • Cross-committee Initiatives (issues, meetings, correspondence)
        • Convergence Ad Hoc Group: Led for collaborating and coordinating among relevant committees on application tools, automation and data needs (modeling, XML schema, etc) to facilitate the reuse of service enablers and provide appropriate recommendations.
      •  
      • Committee Scheduling
        • How many new Issues are coming in during this OBF General Session?
          • None
        • Any items of significance that will dominate the agenda and when they are scheduled to be discussed?
          • N/A.
        • How long is the committee scheduled to meet and what is the likelihood that you will either need more time to work or may finish early?
          • Not meeting at OBF #102.
    • UMA-JLT Committee Report
      • Committee Scheduling (continued)
        • High-profile Issues
          • Led for Convergence Ad Hoc Group work item on XML and data modeling standards and tools
          • Sharing of OBF UMA/XML “standards” with other ATIS groups
          • Ongoing work with MyEclipse vendor (Genuitec) to allow integrated schema generation from data model
          • Information sharing with IIF Metadata Task Force, IPTV Working Group and TMOC regarding work done in OBF.
      • Cross-committee Initiatives (issues, meetings, correspondence)
        • UMA-JLT: UOM-ASR Co-Chairs will participate in the following meetings at AMOC: * XML Compression Educational Speaker (4/30, 9:30-11:00 AM) (optional) * Joint ASR/LSR/WIR Technical Committee re: Nesting issue in MyEclipse (4/30, 1-2PM) * XML Data Coordination for Convergence (IIF MTD/OBF/TMOC) (4/30, 3:30-5:00 PM)
        • ISOP: UOM-ASR Co-Chairs plan on participating within ISOP as time allows.
      • Committee Scheduling
        • UOM-ASR is not meeting during OBF #102
        • Our next anticipated face-to-face will be OBF #103 to develop ASOG 38 models and schemas
      UOM-ASR Committee Report
      • High Profile Issues
        • None
      UOM-ASR Committee Report
    • Wireless Committee Report
        • Cross-committee Initiatives (issues, meetings, correspondence)
          • Intermodal Subcommittee
            • Review Wireless Committee and LSOP issues/actions for Intermodal porting
            • Begin working the new Intermodal Issue created to define an Intermodal Porting document/process
          • UMA-JLT
            • Review of proposed standards as they relate to the Wireless Committee
        • Committee Scheduling
          • One new issue
          • Any items of significance that will dominate the agenda and when they are scheduled to be discussed?
            • Monday & Tuesday: Discussion on Intermodal Subcommittee Issue
    • Wireless Committee Report
        • The Wireless Committee will meet Monday through Wednesday with a four hour Intermodal meeting scheduled for Monday afternoon. The Wireless Committee has a full schedule and expects to finish Wednesday afternoon.
        • High-profile Issues
          • Intermodal Issue to define an Intermodal Porting document/process
    • 2008 Issue Objective
      • Completion of Committee Issue work in a timely manner identified in 2008 OBF Objectives
      • New process has been developed to manage issue tracking using the Targeted Resolution Date field
    • 2008 Issue Objective
      • At the last OBF General Session, Committees were requested to populate Targeted Resolution Date on all open Issues to facilitate new Issue tracking process
      • Going forward, ensure all new Issues have this field populated during Issue acceptance
      • Action plans required when Targeted Resolution Date is missed or changed. Targeted Resolution Date may only be changed upon approval of action plan.
      • Each committee must provide a readout regarding the issue objective at the next SAG meeting during OBF #103.
    • Correspondence
      • Number of Correspondences for reporting
      • period January 29, 2008 through April 28, 2008:
      • Sent: 5
      • Received: 5
      • Please note:
        • (S) represents Sent Correspondence
        • (R) represents Received Correspondence
    • Correspondence
      • 08Feb6-R FCC’s notification to extend deadline for Compliance with Four Validation Fields to 7/31
      • 08Feb12-R NIIF NRRIC to OBF regarding CABS bills- Instances of non-payment with use of Next Generation Network (NGN) VoIP switch CLLIs™
      • 08Feb27-S (and 08Feb27-S_att1 ) OBF to LNPA Working Group regarding the Unified Modeling Approach (UMA) Presentation
      • 08Feb29-1S OBF to Jim McEachern (NGN Liaison to OBF) regarding Inter-Operator Identifier (IOI) in IMS transit Network configuration
      • 08Feb29-2S OBF to OBF Member Companies with an update to the Notification to Discontinue Publishing New Local Service Order and Pre-Order Standards for EDI and CORBA Interface Specifications
    • Correspondence
      • 08Mar19-S (and 08Mar19-S_att1 ) OBF to IIF and TMOC regarding Convergence Workshop Action Item for XML data Coordination
      • 08Mar27-R ATIS Legal’s Comments Filed with the FCC Regarding Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) Regarding Local Number Portability
      • 08Mar28-S OBF’s response to Yvonne Reigle, ATIS Director, concerning the CIO Council Initiative Regarding IPTV
      • 08Mar28-R (and 08Mar28-R_att ) Susan Miller, ATIS President and CEO, announcing the Inter-Carrier VoIP Call Routing (IVCR) Assessment and Work Plan
      • 08Apr03-R (with 08Apr03-R_att1 , 08Apr03-R_att2 , and 08Apr03-R_att3 ) INC to OBF regarding Implementation of new Service Access Code (SAC) Code 533 - for Personal Communications Services (PCS)
    • Announcements
      • OBF #102 Committee Objectives Readout to be presented at SAG during OBF #103 are due July 21, 2008
        • The Committee Objectives need to include a summary status of all open issue targeted resolution dates
    • Monday April 28
      • Leaders and Administrators Orchid C/D (Wireless Room) 7:45 – 8:45 AM
      • Intermodal Subcommittee Brickell Foyer (LSOP Room) 1:00 – 5:00 PM
      • TMOC/OBF Joint IPTV OSS Team Orchid C/D (Wireless Room) 1:00 – 5:00 PM
      • Welcome Social Hour Riverwalk Terrace Level 5:00 – 6:30 PM
    • Tuesday April 29
      • Please note, there will be no Leaders Meeting
      • Ordering for QoS IIF/OBF/PRQC/PTSC/TMOC Ashe Auditorium 8:00 – 10:00 AM
      • ATIS Awards Luncheon James L. Knight Center (3 rd Level) 12:00 – 2:00 PM
    • Wednesday April 30
      • ATIS Legal Training for all Leaders Ashe Auditorium 7:30 – 9:00 AM
      • XML Compression IIF MTD/OBF UMA-JLT/TMOC Azalea B 9:30 – 11:30 AM
      • Working Session on Convergence PRQC/PTSC/TMOC/WTSC Ashe Auditorium 9:30 – 11:30 AM
      • File Nesting in MyEclipse LSOP/UOM-ASR/Wireless participants Hibiscus A/B (ATIS Member Welcome Lounge)1:00 – 2:00 PM
    • Wednesday April 30
      • Working Session – Next Generation Carrier Interconnect IIF/OBF/PRQC/PTSC/TMOC/WTSC Ashe Auditorium 1:30 – 3:30 PM
      • XML Data Coordination for Convergence IIF MTD/OBF/TMOC Tuttle Foyer (ISOP Room) 3:30 – 5:00 PM
      • Reception for ATIS Committee Participants Riverfront Hall Central, Lobby Level 6:00 – 8:30 PM
    • Thursday May 1
      • Identity Management Service Needs and Provider IDs for IP-Related Services IIF/OBF/PTSC/TMOC/WTSC Ashe Auditorium 8:00 – 10:00 AM
      • Working Session on Service Provider Needs and Identity Management IIF/OBF/PTSC/TMOC/WTSC Ashe Auditorium 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
      • Leader Meeting on Profile Manager IIF ARCH/IIF MTD/OBF/TMOC Tuttle North 1:00 – 2:00 PM
    • OBF 2008 Meeting Dates All intervals referenced are calendar days either before or after the General Session unless otherwise noted. The deadline is by 5:00 PM (ET) on the day specified. Tuesday June 10, 2008 Monday June 9, 2008 Monday June 2, 2008 Friday May 16, 2008 May 1, 2008 As Soon As Practical after April 14, 2008 Monday April 14, 2008 April 28, 2008 OBF #102 Following business day after FC 21 days after Notes Posted 14 days after Notes Posted 14 days after OBF End-Date As Soon as Practical after submission date 14 days prior OBF Start Date   Final Closure Email to Participants Issues Move to Final Closure Final Closure Issues Email Reminder Meeting Notes Packets and Attendee List Posted to Web Post-Meeting Agenda Package Posting to Website Meeting Materials Submission Date Pre-Meeting Associated Activity   Tuesday September 16, 2008 Monday September 15, 2008 Monday September 8, 2008 Friday August 22, 2008 May 1, 2008 As Soon As Practical after July 21, 2008 Monday July 21, 2008 April 28, 2008 OBF #103
    • 2008 General Sessions
      • OBF #103
        • Hotel Contessa in San Antonio, Texas
        • August 4-7, 2008
        • Room rate $139
        • Meetings
          • Leaders and Administrators Monday August 4 at 7:45 AM
          • SAG Monday August 4 at 3-5 PM
          • Leaders Meeting Tuesday August 5 at 7:30 AM
    • 2008 General Sessions
      • OBF #104
        • One Ocean in Jacksonville, Florida
        • October 27-30, 2008
        • Room rate $149
    • Upcoming Meetings
      • SAG Regulatory Report: June 13 th at 1 – 2 PM
      • SAG Meeting: June 26 th at 11 AM – 1 PM
        • Update on NG-CI Roadmap
    • Open Discussion
      • Q&A