1. Introduction for Sellers<br /> Thank you for contacting us regarding the marketing of your home. This presentation is our introduction to you and just some of the services we offer you as your Listing Agent. Just hit the “Enter Key” on your computer to advance each slide. This way you can view our presentation at your own pace.<br />
2. Welcome Home<br />Know that your happiness is our only goal. There are few things in life more important than your home. <br />We understand that a home is about making memories and a place where dreams come true. It’s about family, friends and experiences you cherish. A home is where life takes place. <br />Our part in this process is to help you easily, quickly and safely reach the next chapter of your life.<br />
3. Windermere<br />Community Service Day<br />Dedicated to the Community<br /><ul><li>One day each year, since 1984
4. All Windermere associates take off a day give back to the communitiesin which we live and work
5. Hands-on assistance to organizations in our community</li></li></ul><li>Happy Customers<br />When a transaction closes, a survey card is mailed out to each of our clients for their honest feedback. This is our Report Card. This way we can be sure that we’re giving all our clients 110% and exceeding their expectations. We are proud to say most of our clients come from past clients and referrals.<br />
6. Professional Profile<br />Rob & Sandy Racz<br />Experience<br /><ul><li>Full time Realtor Professionals with 23+ years of experience servicing Everett, Lake Stevens, Marysville and all of Snohomish County, King and Skagit Counties</li></ul>Realtor Members<br /><ul><li>Rob is a Managing Broker, CRS, GRI, member of the Snohomish County Association of Realtor’s Professional Standards Committee, and is a past Realtor Association Communication Director
7. Sandy holds GRI, ABR (Accredited Buyer’s Representative) designations and is a past Washington State Realtor Association Director</li></li></ul><li>Welcome to Windermere<br /><ul><li>Offices are locally owned and neighborhood oriented
8. Experienced agents and multi-faceted marketing programs for every market segment
9. Cutting-edge Web site and agent technology tools
10. Real estate industry leading Web site windermere.com
11. Community commitment through the Windermere Foundation</li></li></ul><li>Your rights in this<br />Partnership<br />You have the right to:<br /><ul><li>Expect prompt and caring service.
12. All of the correct information, immediately.
13. Find exactly what you want quickly and easily.
14. Expect us to know everything about the home, the neighborhood and your dreams.
15. Expect us to guide you through every step of the process.
16. The ultimate real estate experience.</li></ul>We fully expect to honor your rights and because of that, our<br />journey will be mutually rewarding. <br />
17. Our Extended Family<br />For more than three decades, we’ve been providing memorable experiences for our clients in a way that’s uniquely Windermere. <br />Windermere at a glance<br /><ul><li>Established 1972
18. Number of offices 350
19. Number of agents 7,500
20. Gross transactions $21 billion</li></li></ul><li>Our Extended Family<br />Our commitment to building vibrant communities has helped our company grow from one office to more than 350 offices, with 7,500 sales associates in ten states. <br />We really appreciate the chance to get to know you, our clients, in neighborhoods across the West.<br />
21. Windermere<br />Foundation<br />Helping Homeless Families<br /><ul><li>Created in 1989
22. Supports programs that help homeless and low-income families
23. Every time we complete a real estate transaction, we make a donation to the Foundation</li></li></ul><li>Windermere<br />Community Service Day<br />Dedicated to the Community<br /><ul><li>One day each year, since 1984
24. All Windermere associates take off a day give back to the communities in which we live and work
25. Hands-on assistance to organizations in our community</li></li></ul><li>Coordinating<br />the Closing<br />
26. How we Help You<br />Sell Your Home<br />Our responsibilities:<br /><ul><li>Explain basic real estate principles
27. Research your home’s value
28. Market your property
29. Negotiate the purchase
30. Help close the transaction</li></li></ul><li>Finding Buyers for<br />Your Home<br />Sources buyers use in their home search<br />
31. Finding Buyers for<br />Your Home<br />Where buyer found home they<br />eventually purchased<br />
32. Marketing<br />Your Property<br />My customized marketing approach includes:<br /><ul><li>Preparing your home for sale
33. Maximizing advertising and marketing opportunities both online and in print
34. Your property included on www.windermere.com and the Multiple Listing Service for maximum exposure to potential buyers</li></li></ul><li>Put Your Home on<br />Our Home Page<br />Attract Buyers on Windermere.com<br /><ul><li>Our Photo Gallery feature lets buyers take a virtual tour
35. The myWindermere feature sends buyers an e-mail if your home is a match
36. Open House search lets buyers know when your house will be held open.</li></li></ul><li>Attracting Buyers with<br />Online Advertising<br />We will use online advertising opportunities to get your property in front of potential buyers. One such opportunity is with Trulia.com. <br />Windermere Real <br />Estate has engaged <br />in an advertising <br />partnership with <br />Trulia that enables <br />me to increase the exposure of <br />your property by posting it to the <br />Trulia website.<br />
37. Positioning Your Home<br />on the Market<br />Deciding to put your home on the market is a big decision. And it cannot be stressed enough how important it is to price your property correctly from the beginning of the process.<br />
38. Recognizing<br />Key Market Factors<br />We do not control:<br /><ul><li>Location
40. Market Conditions</li></ul>We can control:<br /><ul><li>Condition of the house
42. Price</li></li></ul><li>The 80/20 Rule<br />There are two <br />major factors in<br />selling your home:<br />
43. Pricing Your Property<br />Determining price is the most critical step in preparing your home for sale, so you can get the highest return in the least amount of time. <br />
44. Pricing Your Property<br /><ul><li>Pricing strategy depends on market conditions
45. Best exposure during the first 3 to 5 weeks
46. Well-priced homes sell quickly
47. The longer a home is on the market, the lower the selling price
48. The “right” price attracts qualified buyers
49. Overpricing a property loses buyers that are looking and are ready to purchase at the “right” price</li></li></ul><li>Increase Marketability<br />Showing Your Property<br />Strategies to target the most interested buyers:<br /><ul><li>Real estate agent previews
50. Windermere.com Open House search
51. Controlled access to your property
52. Create a welcoming Open House experience</li></li></ul><li>Buyers Go Beyond Search on<br />Windermere.com<br />
53. Our Website Attracts Buyers<br />Windermere.com<br />Buyers enjoy features such as:<br /><ul><li>Photo Gallery
54. Interactive map search
56. RSS Feeds
57. Open House search</li></li></ul><li>Windermere’s Exclusive<br />Photo Gallery<br />Photo Gallery is a multi-media presentation tool that we can use to highlight your property’s best features.<br /><ul><li>Take a virtual tour of the home anytime online.
58. Include unlimited high quality photos featuring exterior and interior shots.
59. PDF, Flash and video files can also be attached to the Photo Gallery</li>