1. How to engage consumers in an
effective and innovative way
2. How to engage consumers in an
effective and innovative way
3. With each passing day Facebook gains more relevance within corporations. But
what does that mean? How can companies take advantage of that?
Thinking about the power of this social network, we created an application that allows a very
interesting dialogue between your brand and your customer while remembering the importance of
personalization! After all, every customer is unique with their profiles and interests. Chatting with
your entire fanbase / customers with a single message is not the most effective way to utilize social
media, but I think you already know that, right?
Let's get down to business.
What is Argos4.me? It is a solution for you (company) to interact with thousands of users through
the most powerful feature on Facebook: the notification alerts.
What can I do with this? You can send relevant information to each user profile in a segmented
way; cross information by integrating the app with cookies and measure all data through insights.
How do I do this? Simply. With just a few clicks and automation, you can create the workflow that
better suits your company’s needs.
4. Dialogues between brands and consumers occur in 4 different ways on FACEBOOK:
5. The Problem:
While the reach of Posts and ADS has great relevance, the audience
of your website and FanPage have different needs.
What Every subgroup of
consumers present in
your fanpage or website
like to hear?
6. THE SOLUTION:
Customize the customer interaction through notifications
Notification allow companies to explore a new way to engage with its consumers according to
their interests. With notifications companies can:
• Send relevant information to each client profile in a
• Get to know the preferences of its consumer base;
• Achieve 100% of the target audience who have opted to
• Pre Measure the consumer demand for a particular
product / service;
• Cross user’s preferences data through application
integration and cookies.
7. 2. After selecting, the user will be asked to
accept the app.
How does it work?
1. A menu of options are available through the
application tab on Facebook or hot site.
3. Scheduling is stored and the notification is
sent on the stipulated date and time.
By clicking on the
request users will be
routed back to the app
the application or
The user receives the
notification according to his
the request with
9. The company will have exclusive access to a Dashboard for managing the notifications
In this example,
all users who
have requested a
• With the dashboard it is possible to create and manually direct notifications to a
• Notifications can be classified into categories. With this feature it is possible to
define how many requests each category received, what category engages more
10. The Dashboard allows your
company to filter users by: name,
region, gender, age, interests and
Filtered data can
be saved in the
or exported in
Messages can be
manually sent to
users of the
• Through choosing a product, the administrator can access a page where to view,
filter and send notifications to users who have chosen that particular product.
11. Upon receiving the notification facebook will send an alert to the user
And displays the notification:
By clicking on the request users will be routed back to the app.
Facebook provides automatic insights for notifications:
• In this example, seven notifications were sent,
getting a total of 4 clicks, ie 57% (when reaching
50,000 notifications sent, FB requires a minimum
of 17% clicks).
• It is possible to select the period of the report
and export notifications.
• Graphic form of how many clicks were obtained
13. Additional Insights: you can see acceptance and rejection rates of the notifications:
14. HOW TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SYSTEM
• Products: People interested in certain products may request to be notified when it is
available on the portal;
• Fans can sign up to receive special offers;
• Ability to select the type of product the fan wishes to receive information (eg
• Communication channel between buyers and enterprises.
• Pre- Measure people’s demand on products, services and promotions;
• Measure products of greatest interest;
• Explore the sale of products by a new channel;
• Know who is who and their interests within the fanbase;
• Directed engagement, allowing users to receive information that really matters ;
• 100% guaranteed that users will receive the notification (upon requesting) while only
6% of Facebook Fans get the message on their feeds.