Managing IT Operations by Giving IT a Business Application Perspective.
1. ManageEngine IT360 Product Overview A Comprehensive Business Service Management Solution
3. About ZOHO Corp. (formerly AdventNet Inc.)
4. Introduction to ZOHO Corp. - ManageEngine ManageEngine Enterprise IT Mgmt Software used by over 32,000 customers including 3 out of every 5 Fortune 500 companies
5. Introduction to Zoho Zoho – “ The most comprehensive suite of online applications delivered as a service (SaaS) ”
6. Business Service Management Traditional BSM Approach
7. What is ManageEngine IT360 ? BSM Tool that Helps People, Processes And Technology Work.
8. BSM vs. BSM Lite ManageEngine IT360 is a “BSM Lite” solution BSM BSM Lite Suited for very large organizations Suited for Mid-market Existing investments in Big 4 No significant investments in Big4 Mega investments in Big 4 BSM solutions Affordable Complex Products, acquired portfolio Single product with depth of Point Products Complex integrations (# of interfaces & integration engines) Integrated for Value- Out of the box
12. ManageEngine IT360: End User Experience Management
13. ManageEngine IT360 : Service Desk
14. ManageEngine IT360 – Target Audience
15. Technical Benefits <ul><li>Out of the box Network, Systems and Applications Management – with Integrated Service Desk </li></ul><ul><li>Agentless Monitoring </li></ul><ul><li>Multi User – Web Client </li></ul><ul><li>Easy to Evaluate & Deploy - 140 MB Download </li></ul>
16. Business Benefits Line of Business Managers For IT Operations Understand Performance of Business Applications Prioritize Issues in Production Monitor End User Experience Identify Root Cause of Performance Issues Quickly Track KPIs and Business Metrics Plan Capacity and Ensure Higher ROI Custom Dashboards for various Stakeholders Reduce People Costs by Simplifying Workflows
17. Business Service Management Adding a Business Perspective to monitoring IT Services
18. Business Views Business view of your IT Infrastructure
19. ITIL Ready Service Desk Making people, processes and technology work smarter, together