What Makes Your
Why should Prospects consider
There are 5 Contributors to
1.Quality or Unique
product or concept.
4. People resource.
5. Effective Leadership.
What side of the curve are you on?
Whether your business is Volume
Driven or Value Driven, you need to
Is your Business Unique?
•Do Prospects consider your
business before your competition?
•Can they differentiate your
business from the competition?
•Do you offer distinct solutions?
•Do you create an enjoyable
experience for your customer?
•Do you create Clients?
What is a Value Proposition?
• What is your competitive advantage?
• What is your guarantee that removes
the risk of doing business with your
• What is important to your customers?
• What is it that truly makes your
Why a good Value Proposition?
• So that prospects consider you first.
• You solve their situations and problems.
• They know what to expect from you.
• You create excitement for your prospects to
do business with you.
• You are different from your competitors.
• You create an Experience that is UNIQUE.
• You create clients, return business.
Why do you NEED a Guarantee?
• To eliminate fears prospects have in doing
business with your industry.
• To eliminate what prospects dread in
purchasing your products and services.
• Eliminate the frustration prospects have
about your industry.
• Eliminate the challenges your industry
creates in doing business.
• Develop, create and earn trust.
What is Your Guarantee?
• Do You provide confidence for your
prospects to invest in you?
• Do you provide information that will
emphasize your Unique Value
• Do you assure your prospects that not only
can you deliver on their expectations but
create an experience that will delight
Does Your Marketing?
• Reflect your Unique Value Proposition to
your customers’ needs.
• Provide a Guarantee that will resolve your
customers’ fears, frustrations and
challenges in your industry.
• Your marketing media reflect the
differentiation your company provides in
the industry with your Unique Value
Proposition and Guarantee?
My Purpose, to Help You…
Increase the value of your
business by investing in
the business education
and coaching resources
that are right for YOU…
To increase your Business
Why Richard Jensen ?
• Business Management Experience:
• Small biz (Owned and Operated 3 companies)
• Multiple profit centers (sales, service, training)
• Multiple business units, multiple areas (revenues of $250M)
• Sales & Marketing Experience:
• Business Development (B2B and B2C)
• Cross promotional/functional initiatives
• Training, Coaching background:
• Business Owner/Professional Coaching (35 years)
• Sales, Marketing, Leadership, Service, Operations
• I have been in your shoes.
To learn more, contact
• Richard Jensen
• Coaching and More, Inc.