Using Technology To Find And Manage Talent

374 views
279 views

Published on

How the right recruitment technology is becoming even more important with an increasingly mobile workforce using multiple devices at work and at home (and in between!). Delivered by Chris Kendrick of Mercury xRM.

Published in: Business
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
374
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
3
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
5
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Using Technology To Find And Manage Talent

  1. 1. Using Technology to Find and Manage Talent Chris Kendrick Mercury xRM Delivered at the seminar “How to Attract and Keep the Best Talent…For Less” on 19 March 2014 Organised by LoveWorkLife in partnership with Mercury xRM
  2. 2. Using Technology to Find and Manage Talent Chris Kendrick, Mercury xRM
  3. 3. 3 Key Challenges to Finding Talent Multiple Systems Growing Channels Mobile Workforce
  4. 4. Multiple Systems Drain Time 28% of work time is used reading, writing and responding to email 28 hours per week is spent writing emails, searching for information and collaborating internally Source: McKinsey & Company, 2012
  5. 5. Multiple Systems Drain Time • Information silos • Data errors • Multiple sources e.g. LinkedIn, job boards, ATS • CV overload Source: McKinsey & Company, 2012
  6. 6. Multiple Systems Drain Time • Consolidated view of incoming CVs • Quick and easy CV filtering • Identify top talent sooner • Manage whole recruitment lifecycle • Gain a richer understanding of candidates Source: McKinsey & Company, 2012
  7. 7. Growing Candidate Channels How people are finding jobs: 41% networking 25% internet job boards 11% recruitment agency 8% direct 4% online network 2% advert 10% other Source: Right Management, 2011
  8. 8. Growing Candidate Channels Only 17% of professionals are seeking new work Half of the remaining 83% of ‘passive candidates’ would consider a change Source: Right Management, 2011
  9. 9. Growing Candidate Channels Managing a large pool of passive candidates demands automation Social media has changed how people consume information. Is your technology keeping up with it? Are you tracking the source of your best candidates? Source: Right Management, 2011
  10. 10. Mobility and Access Everywhere 3.3 web connected devices per worker 78% of white collar workers use a mobile device for work purposes 65% of workers require web connectivity 95% permit a employee owned device Source: Cisco, 2013
  11. 11. Mobility and Access Everywhere Increasing expectation from employees about accessing information anywhere More people expect a consumer-like experience when using company software People BYOD to better control their user experience Source: Cisco, 2013
  12. 12. Mobility and Access Everywhere Cloud-based solutions are opening up opportunities for multi-device experiences Recruitment technology should allow users to access, track and search candidates across multiple devices and channels Source: Cisco, 2013
  13. 13. Chris Kendrick www.mercuryxrm.co.uk @mercuryxrm
  14. 14. This slideshow contains one of six presentations delivered at the seminar “How to Attract and Keep the Best Talent…For Less” on 19 March 2014. To access all six slideshows and to find out more about this and our other events, please contact LoveWorkLife: Click icons! 020 3145 0600 Organised by LoveWorkLife in partnership with Mercury xRM. Visit www.loveworklife.com and www.mercuryxRM.com

×