Rapid growth since incorporation has triggered
a chain of products, acquisitions, and
partnerships beyond Google's core search
To make search engines so powerful they would
understand "everything in the world".
To organize the world's information and make it universally
accessible and useful.
Google continues to focus on innovation and on the user
IS GOOGLE IN THE RIGHT INDUSTRY ?
Let’s Analyze the Industry
Philosophy of Google
• Focus on the user and all else will follow.
• Fast is better than slow.
• Democracy on the web works.
• You don't need to be at your desk to need an answer.
• The need for information crosses all borders.
• You can be serious without a suit.
• Great just isn't good enough.
Uniqueness about Google
• Speed, Accuracy, Objectivity and Easy to use of.
• Fit between their technology and the consumer
• Solved the scale up problem
• Positioned as “Fastest Crawling Technique”
• Keeps the search “Up to date”
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.