Be the first to like this
R users already know why the R language is the lingua franca of statisticians today: because it's the most powerful statistical language in the world. Revolution Analytics builds on the power of open source R, and adds performance, productivity and integration features to create Revolution R Enterprise. In this webinar, author and blogger David Smith will introduce the additional capabilities of Revolution R Enterprise.
VP of Product Development, Dr. Sue Ranney will also provide an overview of the features introduced in Revolution R Enterprise 6.0 including:
1. Big Data Generalized Linear Model, the new RevoScaleR function that provides a fast, scalable, distributable implementation of generalized linear models, offering impressive speed-ups relative to glm on in-memory data frames
2. Platform LSF Cluster Support, which allows you to create a distributed compute context for the Platform LSF workload manager
3. Azure Burst support added to RxHpcServer
4. Updated R engine (R 2.14.2)
5. Ability to use RevoScaleR analysis functions with non-xdf data sources such as SAS, SPSS or text
6. New methods for RxXdfData data sources including head, tail, names, dim, colnames, length, str, and formula
7. New function rxRoc for generating ROC curves
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.