• Nu putem sa NU comunicam
What’s the BIG idea?
Product – idea
Name – idea
Design – idea
Audience – idea
Distribution – idea
Business – idea
Price – idea
Communication – idea
Brand – idea
Collaboration – idea
Media – idea
Event - idea
In – Out (cei 4P)
Out – In (cei 4C)
Cei 4 E
Cei 4 A
De fapt, e simplu….
Publicitatea = Storytelling
De la inceputul lumii, o singura poveste: Boy meets Girl
BMG = O relatie
O relatie (care dureaza) = promisiuni pastrate de ambii
* Variante: BMB, GMG, BsMG, BsMGs etc.
• Pastreaza promisiunea facuta consumatorului
• Mereu si consecvent
• Aceeasi promisiune, mereu si oriunde….
• Social media is any tool or service that uses
the Internet to facilitate conversations.
• ‘Social Media is the biggest change since the
Business Week , August, 2005.
• ‘Companies that don’t understand digital
communities will die’.
The Economist, September, 2005
• ‘Social media engages customers, deepens
relations, generates extra sales, faster time to
market, better NPD [new product
development] and lowers the cost of doing
• McKinsey survey (2009)
• Some sociologists believe humans are just copying machines,
• In the 1960s the sales of domestic air conditioning were
followed and mapped for years. Findings showed that the best
way to predict who would buy air conditioning came down to
whether a person’s neighbor bought it. People had to see it to
be likely to copy it.
• Facebook, on the other hand, is like a digital version of the
Mexican wave, because people can see what all their friends
• Social media fulfils a fundamental human
need: to communicate. We are social animals.
• We like to communicate with each other.
• Social media facilitates this by helping us to
communicate more easily, to more people,
whenever we want.
• Social media is not just a marketing tool. It is,
effectively, a new way of running a business. It
requires a new company culture, which in turn
requires company-wide support, systems and
• It requires a new mindset: more listening, less
• The ideal customer, or most valuable
customer, does not have to be someone who
buys a lot.
• The ideal customer could be an influencer
who is a small irregular buyer but who posts
ratings and reviews, as the reviews could
influence another 100 people.
Believability versus transparency
Contribution versus engagement
Participation versus conversation
Hearing versus listening
Collaboration versus relationships
Empathy versus being human