Top 10 Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to Measure for EMC Document Sciences xPression
- 1,273 views
Can you automatically monitor and manage your EMC® Document Sciences® xPression application? Learn the top 10 server health, processing and performance metrics to monitor in xPression to ensure ...
Can you automatically monitor and manage your EMC® Document Sciences® xPression application? Learn the top 10 server health, processing and performance metrics to monitor in xPression to ensure optimal document generation output. Discover how to gain an overall picture of the health and performance of your xPression document generation application. More questions? Check out ReveilleSoftware.com
What Do You Know About YOUR xPression Server?
• Do you have insight into processor load, memory consumption and disk space?
• Can you determine overall server health?
• Do you know if your xPression Server is available to generate documents?
• How many Web Service requests and batch jobs are successfully processed on a typical day?
• Is your system operating at its peak?
• How long does it take to publish a document via Web Services?
• Are you meeting end customer SLA’s?
Without Deep xPression Insight...
xPression production stops – fines and lost revenue can result and….Significant time is spent
troubleshooting and firefighting when issues occur.
Top 10 Server, Processing & Performance KPIs for xPression fall into three types of metrics: Server Health, Processing Stats and Performance Metrics.
• Performance (KPIs 1-4)
1. Batch Run Time: Optimize nightly, batch schedules
2. Web Service Publishing Time: Know if you are meeting end customer SLA’s
3. xResponse Publishing Time: Track over time to keep customer service reps productive
4. xRevise Publish Document Time: Know editing user response times, gain objective SLA information
• Processing Stats (KPIs 5-8)
5. Batch Job Run Counts: Know volumes over time for capacity planning
6. Batch Job Error Counts: Understand and prevent future issues
7. Successful Web Service Requests: Know daily volumes and peak times
8. Web Service Error Counts: Diagnose and prevent future failures
• Server Health KPIs 9-10
9. Available Disk Space: Ensure continuous document production
10. CPU and Memory Usage: Track over time, gain insight into server capacity and performance
APM Can Help by:
Discover performance issues before critical, mandated document generation is affected
Reduce MTTR & automate remediation
This ensures continuous availability, user productivity & SLA’s met.
How Reveille for xPression Can Help Improve CCM Service Levels
• Reduced Support and Management Costs
• Reduce issue resolution times (MTTR)
• Boost application uptime
• Objective KPI’s for capacity planning / chargeback
• Increased End-User Productivity
• Increase design and interactive user productivity
• Understand service level baselines
• Ensure end customer SLA’s
• Accurate, objective SLA reporting for IT and business stakeholders
• Ensure Regulated Document Production
• Reduce potential for fines due to system downtime
Take a Product Tour: http://reveillesoftware.com/product-tour/
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views