A 360 mobile and web solutions agency that works in Virtual
Reality d (for ‘the’) MOBile with the mob’s attitude of ‘getting
The act of taking your company or product and making it
available on all ‘screens’, from computer monitors to
smartphones and tablets.
What we do
We feel that media activity can’t be done in isolation. Each part of
your business strategy needs to link to the next. So, we don’t just
create an app or a website for you; we create the entire media
and social marketing that goes with it. The approach, in a nutshell,
is to identify the problem (or scope), create a solution, then make it
available to the target market.
With this thought, we started VrdMOB to create a single agency
that could cover all facets of media. From writing simple text to
making smartphone apps that update themselves, we create
custom solutions for YOU.
We offer three interlinked solutions:
• Social Media
Why an app?
• When we say ‘app’, we mean a mobile application
developed for a handheld device – a smartphone or a tablet.
They are usually available through application distribution
platforms such as the Apple App Store and Google Play.
• A user is more connected to a handheld device than a
laptop or desktop. An app on your smart device makes full
use of its features hence making it a more engaging
• There are a variety of ways in which an app utilizes the
features of your device. For example, if you want the app to
help you locate a restaurant near you, the app can make use
of the GPS feature of your smart device and mark its location
nearest to you.
• Staffed with Android AND Apple fanatics, VrdMOB
develops applications for all smartphone platforms.
• Since we started in January 2013, we have created
– Magazines (FirstCity and Parenting): All Apple + Android Devices
– Games (Fantasy Cricket): All Apple + Android Devices
– Sports (Shillong Lajong Football Club): All Apple + Android
• Our apps have been downloaded:
– 5000+ times for the iPhone and iPad.
– 3000+ times for Android smartphones and tablets.
• We also create Facebook and other social apps, more
on that in the next slide.
• Building an app isn’t enough. To get downloads, you also need to
engage and interact with your target group.
• At VrdMOB we also support our clients with full social media
• We also create Facebook apps that not only interact with users
and their friends, they also connect to our smartphone apps and
• We’re also in the process of creating our own social media aps to
reach out to more social media-mobile technology enthusiasts.
• These services include:
– Facebook, twitter and other social pages management.
– Creating original image, text and video content for pages.
– Running paid advertising campaigns on social networks.
– Facebook tab and app creation.
– And more (just ask).
• Todays websites don’t just have to look good, they have
to work on a variety of devices too.
• At VrdMOB we create websites and web-apps that not
only showcase your brand, they meld your aesthetic,
with functions suited for your target audience.
• Since January 2013, we created websites that support
and drive more traffic to our apps:
• On average, each of our sites gets over a thousand hits
FirstCity Delhi & Parenting
The magazines FirstCity Delhi and Parenting have
been in print for over 20 years in India. They had
never gone digital.
We realized that creating paid-for magazines
apps would help FirstCity and Parenting reach
out to a larger global audience and increase
To boost sales, we wanted to give prospective
readers a few glimpses of magazines before they
purchased an issue. For this, we created websites
for each magazine, where we would showcase
parts of the biggest stories of the month. If reader
wanted to read the full story, they would be
redirected to the app.
To market the app, updates to the websites were
posted on Facebook, which in turn were
supported by paid advertising.
FirstCity Delhi on Facebook: 12,000+ fans
Parenting on Facebook: 11,000+ fans
Our client, a sports management company,
wanted to build a fantasy cricket game for cricket
fanatics like them.
Based on this brief, we created a fantasy cricket
game. Our game could be played on every
device: Computers, smartphones and tablets.
Each device got a design that was optimized for its
size and touch features.
To attract a lot of participation in the game, we
decided to launch it in time for the IPL. We created
a Facebook page and a twitter handle, to
increase the game’s reach during Cricket’s busiest
time of the year.
The game was promoted through organic reach
and paid ads on Facebook and through organic
reach on Twitter. During the IPL it had over 200 new
registrations a day.
Cricket Fantasy in Social Media:
• Facebook: 34,000+ fans
• Twitter: 722 followers with follow backs from the
official (and verified) Sun Risers Hyderabad and
Kings XI Punjab accounts.
Shillong Lajong FC
From humble origins, Shillong Lajong has grown
to become one of the most prominent football
clubs in India. Counted among the likes of
Mohun Bagan, East Bengal it’s gathered a
large fan following with time.
The club wanted to create a space where
their fans could see and discuss all the latest
updates from the club, match fixtures and
For SLFC, we created a smartphone app that
automatically updates from the Shilong Lajong
website with latest news and discussion; all the
latest news delivered right to the hands of the
The social platforms for the club: the SLFC
Facebook page, and Twitter feed, are also
linked to the app to bring news and match
updates to the fans in real time.
You can reach us by writing to us at
Or just drop into our office, at 003 GF, Uppal Plaza,M 6,
Jasola District Centre, New Delhi, India 110025