Right now, an entire generation, larger than the Baby Boomers and with unprecedented discretionary spending power, is growing up knowing only a world that is always electronically connected, always portable and always customizable. How will this generation's immersion in today's technology challenge the world as we once knew it?
Understanding digital millennials is critical to maximizing and sustaining growth. The good news? Through extensive research, Resource Interactive has mapped the Millennials' daily digital interactions to shed light on their attitudes and behaviors.
Review this presentation and discover:
• Who digital millennials are
• How millennials perceive philanthropy
• How they are shaping the political landscapes
• What millennials expect from their shopping experiences
• What you can do to maximize your interactions with digital millennials
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.