• Why might this study .. be more valid than this study .. ?
• Is the research useful (reliable, valid, generalisable, ethical) – if so, why?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses?
• Can you provide a counter argument?
• With unlimited money how would you conduct... completely ethical
• What research could you undertake to investigate ...?
• What type of experiment could you conduct to investigate ...?
• Devise your own methods to deal with...?
• With ... in place how might the findings been different?
• What are the reasons behind…?
• What was the problem with…?
• Do you know another similar/contrasting example?
• Can you group by similar characteristics/aspects?
• What action would you recommend for…?
• Can you write instructions for ...?
• Can you write in your own words?
• What was the main issue?
• Can you give an example?
• Can you quote evidence?
• Can you describe what happened ...
in the procedure?
• When did… happen?
• Can you name the ...?
• What were the findings?
Test Analyse Examine
Identify Criticise Investigate
Show Examine Apply Solve
Rank Classify Construct Illustrate
Predict Explain Distinguish Interpret
Tell List Recognise Relate Locate
Define State Describe
Can you reach