For the complete report, get in touch with us at : email@example.com
Netscribes’ latest market research report titled Wind Turbine Market in India 2014 mentions that renewable energy is gaining prominence within the country. Wind energy accounts for majority of the renewable energy generated in the country. With the country facing continuous shortfall in the supply of energy to meet the expanding demands through conventional sources, the focus is shifting from conventional sources of energy to renewable energy. As more and more wind projects are planned for this reason, the market for wind turbines is also expected to grow. Various other reasons such as the high prices and lack of easy availability of raw materials for generating electricity through thermal plants is also driving growth in the market. However, the government’s decision to withdraw various schemes which provided several incentives to wind energy producers is having a negative impact on the market’s growth. Off-shore wind energy generation, hybrid generators such as solar photovoltaic and wind and wind and diesel, as well as advent of small wind turbines are some of the trends that can be seen in the industry at present.
Several government and industry bodies are working towards the development of the market and various policy and regulatory incentives are being provided to wind energy producers. However, the market is import dependent. Majority of the players operating in the market are foreign companies and there is stiff competition among these players. The advancements in technology and the resultant reduction in costs will ensure that the market will grow steadily in the next few years.
• Overview of the wind turbine market in India and historical and forecasted market size data over 2007 to 2018
• Segmentation of the wind turbine market and cost components of various types of generators
• Export-import overview of wind turbines, value of export-import over 2009-10 to 2012-13 and country-wise value of export-import for 2011-12 and 2012-13
• Qualitative analysis of market drivers, challenges, trends and regulatory measures taken by the government
• Overview of the various industry bodies and their responsibilities
• Analysis of the competitive landscape and detailed profiles of major players