Be the first to like this
For the complete report, get in touch with us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Netscribes’ latest market research report titled Mobile Internet Market in India 2014 highlights the dynamics of the domestic mobile Internet market. Mobile Internet services provide access to an abundance of circumstantially appropriate information available on the World Wide Web across a range of mobile devices covering multiple wireless networks. A variety of mobile devices such as smartphones, featurephones, tablets and broadband modems can take advantage of mobile data services for a host of purposes such as web surfing, emails, video and music streaming, file download and upload, and various mobile applications, among others. Due to the growing mobile devices usage and busy lifestyles of consumers, the need for Internet on-the-go has attained priority status.
3G services generate one third of the total mobile data, the majority of which comes from the metro cities and other urban areas in India. At the same time, almost 50% of India’s smartphone users still use 2G services. The overall number of people using smartphones to access the Internet in India rose by around 137% in 2013. This has also led to increased demand for mobile apps and game usage, factors that indirectly influence mobile web usage within the country. With India taking steady steps towards the maturity of 3G services, along with the greater adoption of 4G services, the market provides significant opportunities for associated products. Hence, mobile Internet market in India is poised for dynamic growth in the coming years.
• Overview of the mobile Internet market in India and forecasted market size data over 2012 to 2017
• Service Provider-wise Mobile Internet Subscriber Base in 2012 and 2013 and Service Provider wise Internet Access via Wireless Devices in 2013
• Qualitative analysis of the major drivers and challenges affecting the market
• Market dynamics through major trends and opportunities
• Analysis of the competitive landscape and detailed profiles of major public and private players
• Consumers’ mobile Internet usage and preferences
• Get a broad understanding of the mobile Internet market in India, the dynamics of the market and current state of the same
• Be informed regarding the major trends for mobile Internet market and the prime areas of opportunity
• Strategize marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business plans by understanding factors influencing growth in the market
• Understand major competitors’ business, market dynamics, and respond accordingly
• Make more informed business decisions with the help of insightful recommendations provided to succeed in the market