1. LOOKING TO SEEK APA DIVORCE?Not to Worry, PA Divorce Lawyers Can Help!
2. PA Divorce Options PA Contested (No-Fault) Divorce Contested Divorce Divorce Mediation
3. PA Uncontested (No-Fault)Divorce
4. To Qualify for a No-FaultDivorce You or your spouse must have been a resident of PA for at minimum, 6 months No property or economic issues are involved in your case Both Spouses agree to sign the papers (If your spouse wont sign, dont worry, we canstill help. Please contact us for more information)
5. Contested Divorce
6. When you Can’t Agree PA Contested Divorce is usually necessary when parties can’t reach an agreement regarding the terms of the divorce.Often contested divorces involve issues relatedto property disputes, realestate, investments, retirement accounts andchild custody issues.
7. Divorce Mediation
8. When trying to be CostEffective Divorce Mediation is for those who are having difficulty reaching an agreement but that want to seek a divorce that is cost effective. In an effort to reach an agreement and ultimately avoid litigation, couples often seek divorce mediation services to help them along in their divorce process.