1. How to get the Shadow Pokemon: DARKRAI! And the member’s card *Note* Must Have an Action Replay Member’s Card
2. Ok The first step is to enter the Action Replay code. <ul><li>The code is… </li></ul>94000130 FCFF0000 B21C4D28 00000000 B0000004 00000000 0000AA3C EDB88320 2000AA68 00000008 D2000000 00000000 After your done entering the code on your action replay device or code manager ( The code is also in the description) turn it on and start your game.
3. To activate the code… <ul><li>To activate the code you have to go into any poke mart and hold l+r while entering the door. Once in side you should see a man dressed in green. If you talk to him he will give you something called a members card. </li></ul>The members card should look like this.
4. Once you have the members card- <ul><li>Once you have the members card go to Canalive City and go forward until you get to a house. Read the sign- it should say something like the sign is faded or Harbor Inn. Go inside. An evil looking man will put you in a bed. You then will have a dream, a bad dream. In the dream it is dark outside and you are on an island. Walk around until you find an entrance. Go inside and you should see Darkrai. He’s at level 40 so be prepared. Have a lot of dusk balls with you. Once you catch/defeat him you will wake up and the evil looking man will be gone. If you look on your map a new island will be next to crescent moon island! </li></ul>
5. THE END! <ul><li>Oh ya rate subscribe. An ultimate battle tower team would be… </li></ul><ul><li>Metagross lv100 </li></ul><ul><li>Aggron lv100 </li></ul><ul><li>Tyranitar lv100 </li></ul><ul><li>Feraligater/Blastoise lv100 </li></ul><ul><li>Infernape/Blazekin lv100 </li></ul><ul><li>Missmagius/Drifblim/Dusknoir/Gengar lv100 </li></ul><ul><li>But sadly you can only pick 3 of these so keep it elemental. </li></ul><ul><li>Have 1 grass pokemon, or bug pokemon, have 1 water pokemon, and 1 fire pokemon.That should keep your whole team balanced. </li></ul>