Gamification - Should you gamify your business?
- 954 views
Gamification – ...
The application of game design and mechanics to activities beyond traditional games
M2 Research market spend estimates on Gamification solutions, applying game mechanics and behavioral analytics in non‐traditional applications
70% of Global 2000 organizations will have at least one Gamified application
50% of organizations that manage Innovation processes will Gamify those processes
How Gamification Works ?
The Psychology Of Game Mechanics (see presentation, Slide 8)
1) Uses positive feedbacks to build up users’ motivation
2) Increases the perceived ability by making difficult jobs simpler and more manageable
3) Places triggers in the path of motivated users
Reasons You Should Gamify
1) Consumers Want It - 40% of US online adults are looking for new ways to entertain themselves. 60% of consumers play a video game online in a typical week
2) Social Media Enhances It - On an average, 50% of people online between the ages of 18-44 play social games on a daily basis. 53% of Smartphone users play daily. 66% of Tablet users play daily
3) Early Starters Have Proven It
4) Some Great Implementations
Where Do You Start?
1) Pick Your Target
2) Know Your Audience
3) Social and Mobile - Ride The Wave
The Bottom Line
1) Continuously growing base of Games and Tech-savy users
2) Mobile, Social and Cloud technologies across business
3) Need to improve business process execution and performance through technology
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views