1. www.facebook.com/3.6FA.1BCT.10MTN Government Organization 3-6 Field Artillery FRSA Flash August 29, 2012Have questions orconcerns? Be sure tocontact your FRGLeader, FRSA orRear-Detachment.LT CarpenterC: (260) 797-9340O: (315) 772-2871SSG (P) SmithersC: (315) 408-5209Kimberley Williams,FRSA(315) 774-5132
2. Save the Date!!!
3. k ceboo S on Fa / t BOS ok.comCh eck ou .facebo whttp s://ww ss o fortd rum.b The new BOSS office is OPEN! Stop in and see us on Nash Blvd from Wed-Sun, 11am-11pm, or over at Jack T Sweet Complex from Wed-Sun, 10am-10pm.
4. Attention! 1-2 Sept - Redfield Old Home Days: Saturday chicken barbeque; parade 6pm; band 8pm- 12midnight. Sunday band 1-4pm; chicken barbeque. Family fun both days with games for all ages. 4879 Cty Rte 17 Redfield, 1000 Islands-Seaway, NY, 13437 1-3 Sept - Oswego Canal Festival: Enjoy a free fun-filled Labor Day Weekend and help cele- brate the NYS Barge Canal System at the H. Lee White Marine Museum. Tour the visiting canal schooner, the Lois McClure, along with the museums Derrick Boat No. 8, the LT5, and the On- tario. Enjoy canal history presentations and participate in old time games and crafts. Bring the family to enjoy and appreciate New Yorks history. A $3 fee will be charged to tour the mu- seum; children 16/under free. 1 W. First St. Pier, Oswego, 1000 Islands-Seaway, NY, 13126 15 Sept - Ghostly Evening with Anne Borick: Ghost hunters share tales of the supernatural; bring a flashlight. Sponsored by Friends of Mexico Point Park. Mexico Point Dr. Mexico, 1000 Islands-Seaway, NY, 13114 Website: http://howardsplace.net/manorhouse.html 15 Sept - Lowville Cream Cheese Festival: join the fun and games and watch the parade! Lowville, NY 16 Sept - Wild Edibles with Nancy Kaiser: Nature talk and walk. Learn about natures fall bounty. off Rte. 104B Mexico, 1000 Islands-Seaway, NY, 13114 Website: www.mexicony.net Old McDonalds Farm is once again offering FREE corn (6 ears) with a paid Military Family ad- mission. Families must ask for the offer. The offer is good through next Monday. Old McDonalds continues to offer the seasonal $2 off an adult admission with a valid military id. Childbirth Education Classes—Tuesdays 1330-1530 Series of 4 classes call to register at 772-6404Get all your latest news from this weeks edition of theMountaineer! You can visit the online edition here:http://www.drum.army.mil/mountaineer/Home.aspx
5. Religious Support Services Schedule Catholic MassDay Time Program LocationSun 1100 Mass Riva Ridge P10030Mon-Fri 1215 Mass Riva Ridge P10030Sat 1700 Mass Riva Ridge P10030 Protestant ServicesDay Time program LocationSat 1800 Agape Cafe FL&SFC P4405Sun 0915 Traditional Ser- FL&SFC P4405 viceSun 0930 Liturgical Service Riva Ridge P10030Sun 1230 Gospel FL&SFC P4405Mon 1900 LDS Studies Riva Ridge P10030Thur 1900 LDS Studies Riva Ridge P10030 Dates for Strong Bonds Jewish ServicesDay Time Program LocationTue 1200 Lunch and Learn Riva Ridge Chaplain White has requested the following (Judaism Study) P10030 dates for Strong Bonds for our Couples and Sin- gles. Know that these are not solid dates at this time, but a request. Please annotate them on Chapel Programs your calendar and check back with your 1SG toDay Time Program Location make sure these are good dates.Sun 0930 Catholic Faith BLG 426A/427A FormationWed 1830 AWANA BLG 426A/427ASun 1730 Teens of the Youth Services Couples Strong Bond - 23-25 October ChapelSun 1100 Sunday School BLG 426A/427A Singles Strong Bonds - 14-15 NovemberTue 0930 Protestant BLG 426A/427A Women (PWOC)Wed 0930 Catholic Women BLG 426A/427A (MCCW)
6. Contents of this newsletter are compiled from multiple Military Family news sources. Material presented does notrepresent the views or endorsement of 3-6 Field Artillery or the United States Army. This material is for personal useof the readers. All readers are encouraged to do further research for all applicable restrictions and guidelines.