1. Build Your Dream Team to
Win Your Dream Home
Presented by: Redfin Redmond-Kirkland Team
May 7, 2014
Facilitator: KC Brants
Panelists: Paul Siemering, Kurt Pepin, Matt Johnson & Jim Breckenridge
2. Redfin Agents
3. Redfin Recommended
● Overview of the process
● It’s a jungle out there! Why all
the multiple offers?!
● Preparing to Buy
● Assembling the Team
● Identifying the Property
● Preparing the Winning Offer
5. A Little Bit About Who We Are
Redfin is a real estate brokerage that has helped over 20,000
people buy or sell a home; 97% would refer us to a friend.
● Customers, not commissions
● Informed decisions
● Right home for the right price
 No obligation
 Commission credit
6. Overview of a Purchase
Real Estate Agents
Consider your needs
Draft Offer Docs
7. Why all the Multiple Offers?
8. Redmond/Kirkland Area Overview
9. Supply and Demand
● Bellevue Inventory
10. Supply and Demand
● Redmond Inventory
11. Supply and Demand
● Kirkland Inventory
12. Supply and Demand
● Redmond # of homes sold
13. Supply and Demand
● Kirkland # of homes sold
14. Biddings Wars
● Deadlines set to accept and review offers
● Number of offers can range from 1-44
● Waived inspections and other contingencies
15. Biddings Wars
● Percent of Offers That Faced Competition:
● What Percent of Winning Offers….
Market March 2014 Feb. 2014 March 2013 % of Homes
Sold over asking
Seattle 62.1% 60.8% 71.9% 41.9% O%
Market All Cash Waived
Seattle 14.0% 11.6% 23.3% 23.3% 37.2%
16. Putting Together Your Team!
17. Redfin Agent
● KC Brants
● Full Time Agent
● Paid based on Client satisfaction
● In the business for over 20 years.
● Technology savvy
● Large volume of business
● Ready to help you
18. Associate Agents / Redfin Team
● Redfin works as a team!
● Associate Agents (AA) are here to get you out on tour fast!!
● AA’s typically go on 60-100 tours a week!
19. Mortgage Lenders
● Pre-approval letter
● Proof of funds
● Local Lenders!!
● Pre-Inspections vs. Regular Inspection
● What does an inspector look for?
21. The Offer
22. All Done!
23. So What Now?
● Make sure it’s the right time for you
● Start browsing online
● Check out our Home Buying Guide
● Find the right agent
● Look for a local lender and get pre-approved
● Start seeing homes in person
● Make an offer & close the deal
24. Future Events!
25. Thanks for Coming!
Questions? Get in touch:
KC Brants – email@example.com
Paul Siemering – firstname.lastname@example.org
Kurt Pepin – email@example.com
Matt Johnson – MattJohnson@umpquabank.com
Jim Breckenridge – firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our upcoming classes: