Presented on October 27, 2009, the session describes the current state of mobile, explains the best approach to create mobile experiences for recruiting audience and illustrates with actual case studies from notable recruiting organizations.
Special guest Christopher Hoyt, Associate Director, AT&T Talent Attraction (aka The Recruiter Guy) joined in, providing an inside perspective and real world examples. Included in the presentation were exciting statistics proving that mobile is a powerful tool in the recruiting business.
By reviewing this webinar, you'll learn how to use mobile for:
* Registration - build your recruiting database with SMS text message marketing techniques
* Segmentation - send the opening to the right target via the right media
* Communication - transmit your corporate culture and values in the right format for your mobile audience
You'll also see an example of a real-world mobile candidate development process including:
* Cross channel text message marketing
* Mobile web registration forms
* Mobile social media micro-site