Getting to “Yes” and Beyond: Engaging candidates before- and after- the point of first contact
by Recruitment Innovation Summit on Oct 25, 2012
- 216 views
by Debra Watkinson, Maple Leaf Sports Entertainment Geoff Ramey, CHRP, SHRP Vice President, Human Resources, St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. ...
by Debra Watkinson, Maple Leaf Sports Entertainment Geoff Ramey, CHRP, SHRP Vice President, Human Resources, St Andrew Goldfields Ltd.
HR departments spend a great deal of time, effort and money orienting and integrating new hires into the business. But before new employees even sign on board, recruiters having the daunting task of attracting the top and most sought after candidates under increasingly competitive conditions to commit to a new employment relationship. There is a huge opportunity for recruiters to engage candidates early, get them to yes, and begin the employment relationship long before the first day of work. In this session, the presenters will focus on:
- Creating and selling a compelling employer value proposition (EVP)
- The role of the recruiter: not just getting to “yes”
- The power of Choice Architecture and how it relates to getting a “yes”
- The fine art of building trust and relationship-based interviewing
- Ensuring offer acceptance, a great First Day and engagement beyond the Honeymoon
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views