1. Your Visitors, Your Message. Everywhere<br />An Introduction to Online Retargeting For….. <br />Presented to: <br />General Public<br />Foxwoods Casino<br />August 18, 2010<br />
2. The Most Effective MarketingTool You Have….<br />Your Website<br />
3. What is Site Retargeting?<br />Put Simply it’s…..<br />
4. How Site Retargeting Works.<br />Step 1:<br />Individual arrives to your site…<br />….from search, by clicking on a link, or typing your URL address.<br />Then they simply read the <br /> page content, explore your <br /> site, whatever!<br />
5. How Site Retargeting Works.<br />This is an actual pixel that would be placed on your web pages…a process that takes your web dept. less than 60 seconds to deploy.<br />Step 2:<br />The visit is recorded by a tracking pixel embedded in your html code and a cookie is placed in the users browser.<br />
6. How Site Retargeting Works.<br />Step 3:<br />Your tagged prospect visits other websites and is identified by an ad server as a user of your website.<br />To this one individual, the ad server places your display advertisement in a space available on the page.<br />
7. How Site Retargeting Works.<br />Step 4:<br />This person clicks on your ad and is brought back to your web site to a landing page of your choice.<br />Retargeting Requires a Well Thought-Out Plan: Since retargeting is like a decision tree, it requires advanced planning to help define an individual's future intention, motivation and action. From there, you design the communication strategy.<br />
8. Benefits for Foxwoods Casino?<br /><ul><li> Retargeting represents a basic, strategic opportunity to efficiently remain in contact with those </li></ul> individuals expressing specific interests in your institution.<br /><ul><li> Retargeting does NOT require the Foxwood’s web site to post any advertising, links, or </li></ul> reformat any page / content.<br /><ul><li> Maximize communication effectiveness with relevant messaging based on visitor behavior.
9. Superior branding potential via. your own customized network of prospect selected sites.
10. Directly engage prospective gamers and lodging/entertainment prospects within minutes of </li></ul> visiting the website.<br /><ul><li>Provides local, regional, national and global reach capability for expanded outreach efforts. </li></li></ul><li>Retargeting Delivery Estimates?<br />3rd party on-Line traffic estimated by Quantcast and Compete<br />Estimated unique visitor traffic coming to your website (used for illustration only)<br />Projected gross impressions delivered based on frequency cap settings.<br />
11. You’re in the Best of Company…<br />
12. About<br />Recrue Media, L.L.C.. is the result of merging the best multi-media and marketing consultation services of the Mathews Marketing Group and the Landon Media Group. Both are privately held marketing and advertising businesses leveraging their online marketing applications and expertise to support the higher education consulting services of Carnegie Communications and Alloy Education.<br />Recrue Media specializes in providing performance-based marketing applications with on-line advertising capabilities via. a partnership with Yahoo’s Right Media Exchange and Open X’s Market Exchange capable of reaching a world-wide audience of over 450,000,000.<br />Additionally, Recrue’s charter has evolved to address the demands of the rapidly changing recruitment industry needs both in the employment and higher education sectors. HR executives of major corporations and admissions directors of this country’s 3,000+ colleges and universities, utilize our research and targeted digital ad delivery capabilities across one of the nation’s most comprehensive online marketplace platforms.<br />Headquartered in Los Angeles, California with satellite offices in Dallas, Philadelphia and Providence Rhode Island, one of Recrue Media’s regional management is located close to your city and is available at virtually any time to meet with you. Visit our website atwww.recruemedia.com or contact us at one of our primary regional locations listed below.<br />Contact…Steven Bogue at 401-484-2400 or firstname.lastname@example.org<br />Visit us at www.recruemedia.com<br />