Be the first to like this
In this presentation, Rebecca Ryan shares the five things “pros” do that amateurs don’t. Originally presented at Citrin Cooperman in June 2011.
1. Attack blind spots; watch your game film
2. Overcome resistance (Steven Pressfield’s Do the Work book)
3. Practice. It takes 10,000 hours to achieve “genius” status.
4. Evaluate your scoreboard; are you measuring the right thing?
5. Recruit great passers; in professional services, these are folks who are great communicators and want to work with others.
Contact Rebecca Ryan for more information:
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.