Be the first to like this
Go to www.cfnps.org for information about upcoming events. Videos are not only a valuable way to showcase your organization. They also can be used to direct traffic to your website, thanks to YouTube features such as commenting, rating, and sharing. In addition, you can use YouTube to track and shape your message as your outreach campaign develops. In this way, your YouTube videos become an integral part of your social marketing strategy.
In this session we will cover the following:
• Incorporating Insight Statistics and other YouTube ratings and user comments to shape your communications strategy
• Linking your YouTube video to other networking sites like Facebook
• Adding keyword tags to your YouTube channel
• Using Call-to-action overlays on your videos to drive campaigns
• Including the Google Checkout “Donate” button in your video.