If you are one of the 62% of B2B marketers who employ webinars to nurture leads and engage customers, you already have the content to launch an online video strategy. You don’t need to be an expert producer to create effective videos. With some preparation and a little editing magic, your recorded webinar content can extend beyond the live event and act as a foray into online video.
Join experts from ReadyTalk and Vidyard as we explore the intersection between webinars and online video strategy. We’ll provide actionable tips, including:
- How to design your webinar for recorded clips that are easily divided
- Editing techniques for content that lends itself well for video format
- How to align content with CTAs for each stage of the buying cycle
- Methods to track engagement data for recorded content
- Strategies to turn views into leads
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.