1. ReadyTalk Blog Use Webinar Recordings as Part of a Great Marketing Mix! You’ve just finished recording your online meeting or webinar. Now what?
2. ReadyTalk Blog About The AuthorVisit ReadyTalk’s Blog! Michelle Nikolayevsky Product Marketing Manager Michelle Nikolayevsky is a Product Marketing Manager at ReadyTalk, focusing on Conference Center, Events and Operator Assisted Services. She has worked in marketing in profit and non profit realms, in the pharmaceutical, film, and software industries. Michelle is a Colorado native, who enjoys spending time with family and friends, enjoying the great city of Denver, cooking and entertaining.
3. ReadyTalk BlogIt is a commonly acknowledged fact amongmarketers that content is king. Knowing how toleverage your content with an effectivemarketing mix can help you reach largeraudiences. Think about it this way: one pieceof content can be used in multiple ways andmultiple channels. Using your recording asyour starting point, here are five ways to giveyour message the most mileage:
4. ReadyTalk Blog1) Blog Posts: If your content is rich in helpfultips and best practices, turn it into a blog post,or a series of blog posts. Embed a link to yourrecording to drive inquisitive minds back to thesource for more information.2) Social Media:Turn the important pieces into social mediacontent! Use relevant quotes and tips as shorttweets and Facebook posts. Make sure to tagor mention your presenters, helping increaseboth your traffic and theirs. They’ll thank you!
5. ReadyTalk Blog3) Whitepapers:Establish yourself as a thought leader. Use therecording to leverage the importantinformation into an educational whitepaper.This will be useful to your audience and helpestablish you as a subject matter expert. Makesure to include a link to the recording withinthe print. 4) Embed Your Content: Generate excitement by embedding the content into a press release. Or share the recordings on social media from your ReadyTalk account directly to Facebook and Twitter.
6. ReadyTalk Blog5) Drive Lead Generation:Place your recording on yourwebsite. This allows prospectivecustomers access to yourcontent on their own time,helping drive your leadgeneration efforts.
7. ReadyTalk Blog Interested in learningmore about ReadyTalk? Visit our website!