1. MADA PROJECT AGR 353 PADDY STRAW PROJECT GROUP MEMBERS ZAID BIN KAMAL 2008565815 MOHD NAZIR BIN KHAMIS 2008394973 MUHAMMAD RIDZUAN BIN RUMLI 2008552181 MOHD RAZAK BIN RASUL XXXXXXXXXXXPRESENT FOR:PROF MADYA ABDUL RASHID SAID ASGHAR
3. Paddy straw is produced throughout the world as a by-product of rice cultivation. More than two billion people eat rice as a staple food, andthe crop dominates cereal production in many low-income countries. Theoptions for disposal of straw are limited and include burning, composting and feeding on-farm. Off-farm, the straw is used for a host of processing activities – livestock feed, compost, pulp, extracts and/or fibres.Paddy Straw is also burned in the home, and sometimes for commercialheat or power. Economic technical and importantly, political efforts have been made to address these issues with opportunities identified foradding value, creating employment and boosting the socio-economic of local people. But in this contact of discussion information paddy straw, we want to prove that this kind of waste product can be generate into revenue income with high marginal profit if we fully concentrated on the management and marketing strategy.
4. OBJECTIVE1.To meet the needs of subject AGR 353 (Farm Management).2.To exposes student to the business world.3.To understand the step in business.4.Theoretically to learn how to prepare the real financial statement5.To get knowledge how to make a business.
5. BACKGROUND OF ORGANIZATIONPertubuhan Peladang Kawasan (PPK) B-2 MADA Batu 4Sanglang was established to unite the farmers in anarea.In early 1980 Persatuan Peladang was changed toPertubuhan Peladang for update the activities whichperform straight to Pertubuhan Peladang Act 1973.Now,PPK B-2 was doing a contractor work undersupervise and advise from MADA and officers fromagricultural department and engineering.Beside this,PPK B-2 was enter business sector that is PaddyStraw.
6. SUMMARY OF DEPARTMENT1. Name of organization: Pertubuhan Peladang Kawasan B-2 MADA2.Date of establish: 13 September 19693.Date of registration: 24 November 19694.Number of organization registration: PPK 02085.Registered member of farmer: 1744
7. 6.Registered equity: RM 497534.007.Equity capital permitted: RM 1 000 000.008.Loan limit permitted: RM 5 000 000.00 9.Office address: Pertubuhan Peladang Kawasan MADA B-2 Sanglang ,Batu 4, Jalan Sanglang, 06100 Kodiang, Kedah Darul Aman
8. • Land of paddy field: 4418Ha• Labor: 10 person• Machinery: 3 tractors and 3 sleasher
11. INCOME STATEMENT RMRevenue Cash crop sales RM198,840.00 Other farm income - Total revenue RM198,840.00Expenses Tractors driver RM16,570.00 Rafea rope RM 5805.00 Fuel RM 4500.00 Store labor RM 3314.00 Sleaser RM 27,484.00 Transport RM 31,160.00 Broker RM 3039.00 Maintenance RM 5708.00Total expenses RM97,580.00Net farm income from operation RM 101,260.00Gain loss on sale of capital assets -Net farm income RM 101,260.00