Be the first to like this
Customers are people first. From the moment they wake up to the time they go to bed, someone is trying to sell them something. 80% of the time, they're not buying. So what makes the other 20% so different? Relationships. Customers buy from retailers they feel connected to and listened by - simple as that.
Your top customers love your products, spend the most money in your stores, and tell their friends about you. Neglect them, and they'll do the same for someone else. Nurture your relationship with them, and they will bring you countless rewards.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.