1. Unit: My Daily Life Topic: At home Sub-topic: Free time Activities Pratomsuksa 3
2. Watch carefully!
3. What did you see in this video? What do you like to do in your free time?
7. last night
9. review vocabulary What is this? pasta
10. review vocabulary How did he feel? fun
11. review vocabulary What is this? soup
12. review vocabulary When did you go there? last night
13. review vocabulary What did they do last night? They ate dinner.
14. Structure Past simple tense Use the Simple Past to express the idea that an action started and finished at a specific time in the past. Sometimes, the speaker may not actually mention the specific time, but they do have one specific time in mind.
15. S + V 2 Example - I played football with my friends. - I cooked dinner for my family. Subject V2 Subject V2
16. review structure What did she do yesterday? She tough students.
17. review structure What did he do last night? He read book.
18. Anny: What did you do last night? Kewin: I played football with my friends. Anny: Was it fun? Kewin: It was very fun. And what did you do? Anny: I cooked dinner for my family. Kewin: What did you cook? Anny: I cooked pasta and soup. What did you do last night?
19. When Kewin played football with his friends? review conversation He played football with his friends last night.
20. What did Anny cook? review conversation She cooked pasta and soup.