3. 87% THE ONLINE 62% book their travel online 19%REVOLUTION of the online community use theIN THE HOTEL internet to search for new trips INDUSTRY TODAY 13%
4. JKCS is proud to introduce Zhara Hospitality Suite which has been designed to support theneeds of varied types of properties including resorts, boutique hotels, B&Bs and hotel chains. HOTELS RESORTS TRANSIT MOTELS & B&B’S
5. Zhara at a glance..Zhara HS is extremely user friendly, effortless, highly reliable, stable and very secure. RESERVATIONS RESERVATIONS FRONT DESK CONTRACTS & RATES CASHIERING MANAGEMENT & HOUSEKEEPING LOYALTY INVOICING MARKETING & CRM POINT OF SALE (F&B OUTLETS AND SERVICES) PAYMENT GATEWAY REPORTS RESERVATIONS
6. The unique attributes…..THE TRADITIONAL WAY THE ZHARA EDGENo Internet booking capabilities Complete IBE with instant reservation and paymentLimited licenses No limitations on userPhysical presence is a must to check licenseson operations Access your hotel operationHelp takes a long time to reach youwhen an issue arises from anywhere, anytimeSystem upgrades require more capital 24/7 supportHardware costs are a definite “yes” Free upgrades All you need is an internet connection
9. Zhara CRSThe comprehensive central reservation advantage
10. Information at your fingertips THE DASHBOARDS GIVING YOU ONE COMPREHENSIVE VIEW OF YOUR OPERATION STATUS
11. Effective Rates and Revenue managementRevenue management is a vehicle to help hotels to become aware of the rooms they sell, the ratesat which they sell, and the pace at which they sell. It is a way hotels can become pro-active in theselling process, rather than simply posting rates and waiting for them to be sold. - Neil Salerno - Hotel Marketing CoachBy the mid-1990s, Marriott’s successful execution of Revenue Management was addingbetween $150 million and $200 million in annual revenue – Wikipedia on Revenue management A revenue management system can increase total revenues by between 3 and 8% and operating profit by between 5% and 13%.
12. Travel agent Contracts Made Easy… Create customized contracts in seconds Identify your best performing travel agents/ tour operators Contracted agents are listed in categories providing easy reference for modification and management E-mail, fax , print or view your agent contracts at any time.
13. Front Office Screen Powered with CRM Comprehensive search facilityOne click access to retrieve all useful information Front Office Screen Powered with CRM Repeaters, honeymooners recognized fasterAbility to Manage All Front office Operations via One View
14. CONTACT DETAILS SEARCHROOM AVAILABILITY
15. Building lifetime PARTNERvalue of a guest Before you spend your time and money going after new customers and clients ADVOCATEZhara CRS envisions your processesto become the bestcurrently have a relationship with consider the following statistics: you do not it can be. Ourvision is to help you in building thelifetime value of a customer by SUPPORTERenabling them to climb up your • Repeat customers spend 33% more than new customers.loyalty ladder from their very firstexperience…• Referrals among repeat customers are 107% greater than non-customers. CLIENT • It costs six times more to sell something to a prospect than to sell that same thing to a customer CUSTOMER From suspect to advocate in one PROSPECT - impression…. About.com Marketing statistics SUSPECT
16. Repeaters Tracked by Reservation Module
17. Zhara PMSEnterprise class property management
18. Room Allocation made easy See the current Room statusAbility to filter into most specific details Use the options to focus on the rooms which need attention
19. Rooming List to managegroups effectively Ability to work with multiple rooms under the same voucher Change the main guest, Do the guest level updates, Generate Reg. Card, etc through one view MOVE / SWAP GUEST
20. Cashiering Manager Main guest highlighted, Who is most likely to make the payment Outstanding amounts are displayed at aChange the main guest, Do the guest level glanceupdates, Generate Reg. Card, etc through one view PRINT / VIEW BILL
21. Comprehensive Billing Information Apartment bills and Extra bills are separated Details down to each individual bill is presented
22. Manage your housekeeping status Updates on this screen on the status can be done via telephoneAgain the special guests are highlighted Ability to access reports from the same location Ability to set status in a click with quick SET AS CLEANED D.R.S REPORT access points
23. Comprehensive Billing Information
24. FOM can validate the rates before the night audit VIEW RATE / CONTRACT
25. Operations atRestaurants and Bars Made easyIts easy to operate F&Boutlets with a user friendlyPoint-of-Sale screen.Guest bills are generatedquickly and the day’srevenues are easily tracked.
26. Detailed reporting to see the occupancy,ARR & Revenue Rooms
27. Evaluating travel agent performance onmonth on month basis 13,281
28. Zhara IBEBringing the online revolution to your fingertips..
29. THE IBE EDGESo now we ask ourselves? Where do hotel websites stand? Can they make a difference to the decision making process of the consumer? Can they compete with all those online travel agents such as Expedia and Booking.com?The answer to those questions is very simple: Hotel websites should be considered as the number one online channel of any hotel. when someone is considering to book for a specific hotel, they will usually visit around 2-3 alternative channels (including the official website of the hotel), before deciding whether or not they would like to book for that specific hotel - Asian Correspondent (The importance of a hotel website)
30. STEP 01 – SELECT HOTEL AND DATES STEP 03 – CHECK ROOM AVAILABILITYZhara IBEAllow your guests to book your hotel with minimum hassle PROCEED TO PAYMENT In 4 simple steps…. STEP 02 – SELECT ROOM & MEAL PLAN STEP 04 – YOUR TRAVEL DETAILS
31. Zhara is MOBILE COMPLIANTZhara HS was built keeping in mind the rising trends ofmobile device usage. Our solution is completely mobilecompliant giving you the edge of having your businessoperations at your fingertips……
32. Product Road Map ZHARA MOBILE PHASE I MOBILE PLATFORM ZHARA MOBILE PHASE II GDS CONNECTIVITY ZHARA .GDS CRM & CLP PLATFORM CUSTOMER LOYALTY INTEGRATION TO CORE RESERVATIONS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE BI EXPOSING PLATFORM NEW GENERATION ZHARA HS IBE HOTEL IBE ZHARA IBE II
34. Come onboard with Zhara HS The tourist industry is booming – particularly on the Internet! Its not just about occupancy levels - it’s about how you much more revenue you can get per room while reducing costs and wastage. We are on ground and ready to help you roll out your sales strategy. Call us for a personal consultation and demo: Tel : +94 (0) 112 300 770 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Web : www.jkcsworld.com