1. Machinery for Preventionand Settlement ofIndustrial Dispute
2. Industrial Dispute The conflict or difference in opinion between employer (management) and employees (workers) on terms of employment. According to section 2(K) of industrial dispute act 1947,” any dispute between employers and employers or between employers and workmen or between workmen and workmen and which is connected with the employment and non- employment or the terms of employment or with the condition of labour. Disagreement Employer VS employee representative (i.e, Trade union) Management may resort to lockouts While Workers may resort to strikes, picketing or gheraos.
3. Industrial Dispute Direction of X’s View X represents the management Y represents the employees Management benefits Direction of Y’s view Party X sees mostly RED
4. Causes of Industrial Dispute
5. Trends of Industrial Disputes in India
6. Machinery for prevention and settlement of industrial dispute in India Voluntary method Government Machinery Collective Bargaining Labour Trade Unions Administration machinery Joint Consultants State level Standing orders Central Level Grievance procedures Code of discipline