1. Quatro Banking Corporation Innovations in E-banking
2. Introduction <ul><li>Quatro are pleased to announce the launch of their e-bank investment opportunity. </li></ul><ul><li>This presentation details to you the investor, a unique and innovative opportunity that you can become part of. </li></ul><ul><li>With less public trust for our existing banking institutions, electronic banking is experiencing rapid growth and with the economic downturn sees a need for new and advanced technology. </li></ul><ul><li>To be able to offer a facility that allows customers to credit, debit and transfer funds electronically, securely and instantly at the touch of a button is the future of banking. </li></ul><ul><li>Read on to get further details on how you can come an investor in the e-bank, and share in our successes and profits! </li></ul>
3. Mission Statement Quatro Banking Corporation which is being funded by Quatro Finance Ltd have clear defined objectives. These are: 1. Secure On-line payment processing 2. Allow end user real time access to their funds 3. Give the customer the control of their own transactions 4. Reduced processing fees in markets such as gaming 5. Take responsibility for all functions such as card production 6. To offer the most competitive fees in the market 7. Provide a regulated structure for the provision of e-accounts so customers can access their funds through various means 8. To become the forefront of on-line payment processing 9. To provide a complete solution for both businesses and individuals 10. To provide a ‘no limitation’ Credit Card facility
4. In Brief Quatro Finance Ltd is offering a Venture Capital style investment opportunity which is suitable for private sophisticated investors looking for medium term growth of share value with bi-annual cash dividend, by way of creation and operation of an e-banking system, card manufacturing, vending plant as well as other banking and financial systems. Medium term targets of annual growth in excess of 20% per annum with upper targets over 3 years of 100% and 5 years of 200% are projected. Quatro Finance Ltd is part of the Quatro Group International Ltd. The established group has its Head Office in the UK.
5. Quatro Group launched in 2007 with a unique vision where networking is the key to becoming a successful entrepreneur. Quatro have a very clear and defined thinking behind their business. When you have a clear vision of your idea and the ambition is well defined it’s time to analyse the consequences. In the starting phase it’s crucial to have a well defined goal and the means to assess and control the relativity of the idea. Most ideas have to mature and flourish until you can have a clear visualisation and can transform the idea to a successful project. Many of the large industrial and technological companies in the world were developed this way by people who clearly had an ambition and a vision long before it was converted into a project. This is not about theory, but reality, reality for hundreds of thousands of people who have their daily work in these companies who started with an idea. Today, after more than three years of brainstorming, Quatro is a reality for thousands of people spread around the world. We grow day by day with people who share and participate in our common vision and Quatro philosophy . Quatro Finance Ltd has been established to allow investors to participate in the funding of the Quatro Banking Corporation by way of shares in Quatro Finance Ltd. Quatro Finance Ltd
6. Leif Berndtsson: President of Quatro Scandinavia AB which is the service office of Quatro MPN, educated in International Business and Management and leader of the Quatro Business Partner Programme. Peter Fredricsson: Peter is an IT specialist who has specialised in system programming. Peter has a multitude of skills that have been incorporated so far with the Quatro system, and now the Quatro Banking Corporation product being financed by Quatro Finance Ltd. Asle Frydenlund: After 25 years of building a reputable and successful profile as an electronics engineer, Asle created a strong team to put his vision of Quatro into action. Asle has a wealth of knowledge and experience in product development and the financial sector. Uno Karlsson: With a strong background and education in electrical engineering brings forth a wealth of knowledge and experience in system creation and management. 5
7. The Project With the global economic crisis, the world is looking for new secure and safe systems to look after their money, whilst still addressing the issues with international trade, speed, cost and other day-to-day banking delays. The answer is to create a world e-banking system that delivers a solution to this and that does not rely on the lending of banks and finance houses. A system that when standing alone can provide any individual or business the services it requires without putting the customers money at risk. Whilst this venture is very innovative, we have taken steps to minimise risk and to ensure we have the ability to flourish during the ‘credit crunch’. We will become a banking facility that is attractive not just to companies but to individuals. An e-bank or electronic-bank, is a bank without physical presence, all banking is achieved online, thus maximising profit and reducing overhead. The growth of the e-bank worldwide will be immeasurable as this solution is for any business or individual.
8. The Project We are launching this investment opportunity with a goal of £16-20 million to be raised by Quatro Finance Limited. This is an opportunity for selected investors to join us in this venture as an initial shareholder, who will benefit from the growth of the venture reflected in the projected share price increase. Our vision has been to incorporate a number of existing models and to add substantial improvements. The amalgamation of our forward thinking and technology has created a low risk high profit banking facility projection. We have selected to amalgamate acquiring funds, secure payments, E-money and SMS technology to create a ‘super’ E-banking facility which has not previously been available.
9. The Project We have based our design on stringent market analysis. The majority of this has been through our own findings and research, but we have also reacted to enquiries and requests from companies looking for this type of facility that nobody currently has access to. This is proven by the number of companies and individuals already on board as our customers in preparation for launch. Once the facility goes live, we are not then ‘door knocking’ for customers, we have clients and customers already lined up and ready to transact with us! Quatro e-banking is not a new venture or even a venture in planning stages. It is a venture that is already in progress and development ready to launch at the end of 2009. We are not inviting you to invest in a concept; we are inviting you to invest into a state of the art electronic banking reality.
10. Card Manufacture & Distribution
11. <ul><li>Target Markets </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Direct Sales Group </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>EasyKard PLC </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Gaming Industry </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Offshore businesses </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Commission groups </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>European small businesses </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Local Governments </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Clients without bank accounts </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Quatro MPN </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Pre-paid card programmes </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>(for companies not requiring an E-bank) </li></ul></ul>10
12. Balance Sheets
13. Income Expectation Our target is to have 250 Million individual customers worldwide in 10 years. However for the purposes of showing how profitable the e-banking project will be, we have used the following conservative targets for the first 5 Years: New Account Holders Target New Customers Total Customers Year 1 1 million 1 million Year 2 3 million 4 million Year 3 6 million 10 million Year 4 10 million 20 million Year 5 10 million 30 million If our target income per account per month Was £1.25 Monthly Income Annual Income Year 1 £1,250,000 £15,000,000 Year 2 £5,000,000 £60,000,000 Year 3 £12,500,000 £150,000,000 Year 4 £25,000,000 £300,000,000 Year 5 £37,500,000 £450,000,000
14. Share Price Projection Quatro Finance Ltd’s profits forecast for the first five years are; Project Phase Mar 09 - £0.40 per share Project Phase Dec 09 - £0.55 per share Launch of E-banking System through Quatro Banking Corporation Year Share Price (individual) % Accruing value Dec 09 £0.55 138% Dec 10 £0.80 200% Dec 11 £1.20 300% Dec 12 £1.70 425% Dec 13 £2.60 650% In Comparison: If we look at similar E-banks - PayPal sold for £1.5 billion in 2002 - Money-bookers was brought for £105 million in 2008 - Netteller shows a profit after tax of £102 million in 2006 Paypal revenues for Q3 were $597 million, up 27% year after year. Paypal accounts contain over $3 billion in stored value that is spent every 2 weeks. On a conservative business model providing our business objectives are met it is reasonable to forecast an exit strategy of £250 million in the shorter term and £750-£900 million in the longer term, say 5 years or more.
15. E-Money Banking – The Factors . We are all fully aware of the E-banking phenomenon that is electronic banking. Recognised names in this e-financial market are the likes of PayPal, Moneybookers and Neteller. The common factor for this type of business is an easy to use and secure portal for merchants and customers to transact funds. However, there are major factors in these models which do not offer the complete package. This is where Quatro e-Banking sees the niche. The payment solutions we offer through the e-bank incorporates multi currency accounts, allowing customers to load funds into one account using a variety of different currencies. We believe we have covered every gap in e-banking that the alternatives fail to offer. The E-banking model we have created is at the forefront of secure technology, bringing in security measures which combine mobile technology, acquiring technology, vending technology, 4 level security technology, card technology and payment technology in order to eliminate flaws in the currently offered systems which include fraudulent usage and lengthy time delays. The project is made up of a number of factors, these include; • E-wallet • Secure Payment Cards • MasterCard and/or VISA cards • Secure Transaction Processing • SMS/Mobile Secure Technology • Secure Merchant Acquiring Services • ‘Real-time’ Money Movement Globally • Business Services • Loyalty Scheme • Proof of Age Systems • Fully Regulated Environment
16. Investment in Physical Assets not just Ethernet Technology Your investment is not just in Quatros E-bank facility, you are investing in the full system including the processing and production, premises and facilities. This includes a state of the art card manufacturing and production centre, which has already been purchased and is currently being refitted. This large secure building located in the UK was an ex-Royal Air Force building. The building is bomb-proof and fully secure to adhere to the strict guidelines for working with manufacturing secure cards. This crucial piece of the project ensures that we offer a full turn key solution to any customer keeping the costs low as all services are supported in-house keeping profits up. By investing in Quatro Finance Ltd., which in turn invests and lends to Quatro’s E-banking project companies, you should benefit from the growth of those businesses because they share profits with Quatro Finance Ltd. thus increasing the value of your shares and investment.
17. Global Network . Quatro’s Head Office is based in UK. We also have offices and operations in - Service Office in Sweden - Europe: Demark, Finland - Brazil, Salvador - Hong Kong, Victoria City - Dubai, City - Singapore, financial district - US, Florida, California - New Zealand, Auckland - Spain, Marbella - Japan, Toyoko - Russia, Moscow We have a substantial processing centre in the UK.
18. Offering The investment requirement is £16-£20 million (British Pounds Sterling) to be offered in 8 fixed tranches: Pre-launch offering: Unlimited offering from 20/02/09 to a maximum of 20/03/09 @ £0.40 per share, closing date and volume at management discretion. 1st Offering 01/04/09: Closing at £2,000.000.00 or by 20/04/09 2nd Offering 01/05/09: Closing at £2,000,000.00 or by 24/05/09 3rd Offering 01/06/09: Closing at £2,000.000.00 or by 22/06/09 4th Offering 01/07/09: Closing at £2,000,000.00 or by 26/07/09 5th Offering 01/08/09: Closing at £2,000.000.00 or by 24/08/09 6th Offering 01/09/09: Closing at £2,000,000.00 or by 21/09/09 7th Offering 01/10/09: Closing at £2,000.000.00 or by 25/10/09 8th Offering 01/11/09: Closing at £2,000,000.00 or by 27/11/09
19. Why Invest Now? . Due to the current economic climate we are seeing banks and financial institutions report loss after loss. This banking facility does not require expensive staffing, building, or servicing. Electronic banking is the future of finance. E-banking and pre-paid cards are available for every person regardless of credit or residential status. Customers without a Bank Account are able to use this facility to pay their bills, transfer money, pay for items securely and instantly. We have seen electronic banking become more and more popular globally, M-Pensa which recently launched in Africa now boasts of 2.3 million customers culminated within a short period of 15 months. This is renown as the safest and easiest way to transfer money around the world. The share price is expected to go up month on month. Subscription spaces are limited. By investing now you will be able to secure shares in today’s offering and future months up to November 2009 at today’s share prices!
20. Summary <ul><li>. </li></ul>Quatro Banking Corporation is a new concept that is going to take the global e-banking industry to the next level. The niches we have identified will make Quatro the driving force behind E-banking security and E-banking transaction speed. E-banking is for everyone, therefore everyone worldwide is a potential customer. We already have an extensive client list ready to transact from day one. Your investment in Quatro Finance Ltd. that is funding and investing in this project buys you into the profit potentials not only of cutting edge technology, card production, processing, compliance and regulation – but a system that based on income forecasts, will not only pay your investment back should you sell your shares but also make you a substantial profit by dividend. We are ready to launch, we want you to invest and be part of the Quatro success!
23. CONTACT Contact Details: Investor Relationship Managers: +46 1348 10444 Administration Helpline: +1866 634 1021 Fax: +1866 634 1028 Address (Postal Address Only): BPM 45062 34 Parc d’Activité Syrdall L-5365 Munsbach Luxembourg Quatro registered address: Suite 9, Ansuya Estate, Revolution Ave, Victoria, Seychelles [email_address] [email_address] web: www.quatrofinancemembers.com Please click here; www.quatrofinancemembers.com For further details and to sign up!