Spacenab business plan - Raising fundPresentation Transcript
Discover. Share. Discuss
Share what you know through writings, photos,
infographics and more.
• Share what you know with world through writings, photos and
• Find and search for what interests you and broad your knowledge
• Easiest way to share content and infographics, and reach a wide
• Discuss your concerns with others and get opinions on it
• Drive sales and leads to grow your company through your content.
• Spacenab articles are easily shareable on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook,
and other popular social media platforms
• We see the problem that people wants to share their personal
knowledge, information, stories, contents, feelings, issues and some of
their concerns with world but there is no exact platform for the same.
• Now, people use Facebook, blogs, tumblr, twitter, LinkedIn, reddit, and
slideshare but these entire platforms have their own limitations and
limited to one’s social circle. So, we decided to make a open content
• Also, people are not able to find right audience for their content.
Spacenab helps them to find the wide audience for their contents and
also help them drive leads to their company.
• To make a platform where anyone can easily share their knowledge and
information with a wide audience through writings, infographics and photos.
• Minimize one’s efforts to find the right audience for their contents and
• To aggregate pieces of information at one place so other people can take
benefit of it.
• Share your issues and concerns with world to get a right answer for your
• People can find and search for what interests them.
Our Marketing Strategy
• By search engine optimization and digital marketing.
• To approach institutes and universities to partners with us.
• Doing tie-ups with online social media sites and digital content sharing sites.
• Hunt for college ambassadors and market spacenab through them.
• Create blogging competition in various institutes and colleges.
• Encourage college students to share something on our platform and they will
get some points, virtual trophies , followers . They also get featured in our
most active authors.
The Market Size and Potential
More than 329
million daily blog
25 billion page
views per month
on different blog
There will be a
publishing in the
next few years!
By 2020 there
are 5000 millions
of internet users
20 million daily
• Learni concept is similar to spacenab but they are more focused on learning.
• Reddit and tumblr are micro blogs where anyone can post. For blogs you have
to first create a great audience and it will take lots of time.
Page views per day
What’s the Financial Model of Spacenab?
In creating and
From ads in
Via IP of hits
From Pro plan
What are we looking for?
300k US$ seed investment (covers 1.5 years of cash cost and basic
US$ 300k over 1.5 years to be used for:
Cost for making and marketing of
social networking website
Cost per month Costs for 18 months
Salary Cost of founder
Office rent for 6 seater office in Delhi
General Office Overheads
General office costs
Costs of Hosting, Bandwidth, software,
Spacenab Team : 2
engineers/programmers, 1 Graphic
designer, 1 Business Development, 2
Averaged at 800 US$ per person per month
Travelling and Accommodation
Local and International traveling, etc.
Marketing and Advtg
Test marketing, PR costs, etc.
Effective cost = 302,400 US$
Monthly revenue per 1000 visitors
Cost of services
10000 page views
10$ per 1000 views
Pro pan to boost post
Total monthly revenue
Per 1000 visitors
Our expectation : 1 million page views per month after 6 month and 1,00,000 unique
Revenue (Yearly) = $420,000 for this year
(reference : Mashable monthly revenue is $560,000 & Techcrunch monthly revenue is $400,000)
Spacenab Current Stage
• The spacenab is in early stage of development .
• Beta Version of spacenab is launched on 15 Jan 2014. Follow this link to
visit spacenab : http://spacenab.com.
• Currently website has 250 + members without any paid marketing.
• Analytics report: 9112 page views from 25nd Jan 2014 to 24st Feb 2014
Avg visit duration : 1.6 min
Pages/visit : 1.7
Unique visitors : 4,661
Alexa rank in India : 47,475 and in world it is about 7 lac
• Content shared more than 4000 times on social media sites.
• Two viral post about 3k fb shares, 4200 views within 72 hrs.
• Revenue : $10 of 30 days through Google adsense.
• Invested around $1000 .
• Hacking or malware attack to our website
• Our competitors may come up with much more easy and effective
content sharing portal.
• Different countries policy issues for content sharing.
Outcome of the Business
From an IPO if we create a massive
hit like twitter
As a social community acquisition
by our competitor companies to
minimize their competition.
Acquirers could include Blogger
(Google) and tumblr (yahoo)
Exit via M&A
An acquisition from Companies like
for our successful making of
professional content sharing portal
network. Such as LinkedIn
Acquisition from online Media
publishing websites such as
Firstpost and TechCrunch
Founders and Team
Ranjeet Singh – Founder and CEO of Spacenab.com
Education : Graduate in Chemistry from Hindu College, Delhi
Working full time from last one year in this project.
Professional web programmer, Digital marketing specialist,Blogger, SEO specialist. Possess experience of
working in Tata Consultancy Service. Previous venture name Linktoeducation.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No. : +91-8750988712
He knows how to run a Company, get it financed and, how to develop and market the product.
If you have any question and doubt please feel free to ask us.