1. Welcome!Welcome to Canadas cross country bloggerconference for bloggers who want to work withbrands.
2. Brands visit Bloggers locally -our unique approach to blogging conferencesWe are taking a hyper-local approach to conferences and will bevisiting cities across Canada. We will bring national brands along withlocal brands and introduce them to bloggers like you -who are readyand eager to work with brands.Schedule:• Vancouver: April 30, 2013• Calgary: TBD• Winnipeg: TBD• Regina: TBD• Toronto: TBD• Halifax: TBD Don’t see your city on the list – let us know and we can add it!
3. How it workslocal teams in each city will organize the conference• We will have a local group of bloggers organizing each event (team leader and conference ambassadors)• The organizing team will promote this great opportunity to local bloggers• Local Bloggers will sign up• Sponsors will be contacted about the opportunity in that city• The local conference date will be scheduled• Bloggers connect with local and national brands.• Win/Win for everyone
4. How many bloggers?all bloggers that want to work with brands• Our goal is to get ALL bloggers that want to work with brands in front of the brands.• That is why we have Bloggers register first.• That way we know how large a venue to book. • By taking this local approach versus just having one conference for all of Canada it is easier to get ALL bloggers who want to work with brands in front of brands.
5. What kind of bloggers?Brands are looking for all types of bloggers!• Lifestyle Bloggers• Fashion Bloggers• Food Bloggers• Travel Bloggers• Technology Bloggers• Parent & Family Bloggers• Niche Bloggers
6. What about newbie bloggers?Yes -brands love newbie bloggers• We want all bloggers whether you have been blogging for 3 months or for 10 years.• Some brands have never worked with bloggers so they want to meet all bloggers.• For the brands who have worked with bloggers in the past they really WANT to meet all the newbie bloggers.
7. Next Steps – Register NOW!• So that brands know that you want to work with them!• So that you can network with your fellow blogging peershttp://connectingbloggersandbrands.com