Be the first to like this
House of P.R is currently seeking two enthusiastic, organized, multi-tasking individuals for a PR intern position. (Unpaid/Credit) You must have the following characteristics.
Intern responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist with writing and distributing press materials
• Compose press releases, newsletters, and blogs
• Develop social media posts from conception to execution
• Assist with the development and updating of media lists and other databases
• Track news articles and compile clipping reports
• Research general industry trends, brainstorm creative pitch angles
• Assist with press events, compile attendee lists and coordinate mailings
• General administrative tasks (faxing, copying, etc.)
The ideal candidate should be a highly creative, organized and detail-oriented individual with the ability to think outside the box and problem solve. Candidate should possess strong communications skills, as this is the foundation of this business and be able to work independently without supervision. A background in public relations is required. The individual must be able to perform basic administrative duties (daily organization, scheduling etc). Knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are necessary.
We would prefer you to be in the Los Angeles Area, however may be open to you working remotely.
If you're interested in joining our team, please send your resume and a few sentences about why you are a good fit.
Recortar diapositivas es una manera útil de recopilar información importante para consultarla más tarde.