1. Choose Specific KeywordsKeywords Examples● Google Apps Vs. Google Apps Migration What it Looks Like in AdWords
2. Build out Negative KeywordsNegative Keyword Examples● e.g. [-play store], [-apps], [-app], [-store], [-play], [-free] What it Looks Like in AdWords
3. Choose your NetworkNetworks to Choose● Search Vs. Display What it Looks Like in AdWords
4. Choosing the Right Ad Having a headline that Stands out Strong Call to Action Social Extensions "Sitelinks can improve CTR by Site Links as much as 30%" What it Looks Like in AdWords
Fixing a Budget● Budget varies from place to place.● We recommend a budget of at-least USD 200 a month to start with.● Increase your budget periodically.● Keep a check on how your budget is utilized month after month.● Not getting results in the first month? Let the ads run for the same budget for couple of months.
2. Tracking Your Success "This is the most important area of AdWords which gives you key insights into what is leading to business and what is not. Google Has 2 products for this:" Google Analytics Conversion Tracking● More complex, but provides more information ● Less complex, but provides less information about where your clicks are coming from. about where your clicks are coming from.● Ideal if youre interested in the entire flow of ● Ideal if youre only interested in customers through your site, not just conversions. conversions. ● Tracks conversions from AdWords sources● Can include conversions from non-AdWords only. sources, so its a great comparison tool. "You NEED to have some sort of tracking in place to record your return on investment. Failure to do so means your investing blindly"
Any Questions??? Email us email@example.com@cainfotechindia.com