1. PLATFORM : JAVA DOMAIN : CLOUD COMPUTING Guided By : Mr.P.N.Renjith TOWARDS SECURE & DEPENDABLE STORAGE SERVICES IN CLOUD COMPUTINGPRESENTED BYRahid.A.K Naabih.C.S Manoj.K.S
2. ABSTRACT Enjoy the cloud applications without the burden of local hardware and software management. Possess many security risks towards the correctness and dependability of data in cloud. We propose in this paper a flexible distributed storage with very lightweight communication and computation cost. It not only ensures strong cloud storage, but also achieves fast data error localization. The proposed design further supports secure and efficient dynamic operations on outsourced data. Analysis shows the proposed scheme is highly efficient and resilient against Byzantine failure, malicious data modification attack, and even server colluding attacks.
3. Existing System and Limitations Byzantine Error Occurrence. Allocating a Third-party for Supervision. No Integration of Database in Servers. Pre-Requisition for Client manipulation
4. Proposed System The servers should be updated frequently. An algorithm to find out the misbehaving servers. Prior request should be made to the CSP for manipulation. Allocating the an agent for Supervising. Providing a unique token for each client within the cloud. Handling the unknown user under supervision.
6. INTRODUCTION Here we introduce this cloud services through an online banking application Compared to many of its predecessors which only provide binary results about the storage status across the distributed servers ,we propose this new system. This new scheme further supports secure and efficient dynamic operation on Data block Hence our system is highly efficient as we have provided the technology of token generation for secure login to avoid intruders
7. Module Description 1.User Login at Home 2.Client 3.Client Manipulation 4.Administrator Login as TPA 5.Admin Manipulation
8. Threats for the Database As a Client As a malicious Script As an Intruder All others via TPA
9. Technologies Used Appointing a TPA for Supervision Homomorphic Token Generation Virtual Keyboard for avoiding an unauthorized user Captcha Technology
10. Use-case diagram for user login LOGIN MONITORING VALIDATION REQUEST Admin RESPONSE Client
11. Use-case diagram for client manipulation LOGIN VIEW STATUS MONEY TRANSFER EDUCATION LOAN Client <<Cloud database System>> VEHICLE LOAN
12. UserDataflow diagram for user Authentic ation of user Account Vehicle Loan Money Education Transfer Loan User information affect to database in the cloud. This section is keenly monitoring by Auditor Logout
13. Dataflow diagram for Admin Admin login No Authenti cation yes No Reference number Generation yes Choose user to retrieve monitored Data. Result Logout
14. StartActivity diagram: Home No Yes Yes Admin login Client login Admin page Client page Monitoring Money Transfer Client data Education Loan Vehicle Loan Cloud Database System End
15. Class diagram:
16. Sequence Diagram
17. ARCHITECTURE DIAGRAM Cloud Third Party Server Auditor Public data auditing Data Auditing File Access Delegation Issue File Access Credential User Admin
19. Conclusion In this Project, to achieve the assurance of cloud data integrity and availability and enforce the quality of Dependable cloud storage for the user’s. We rely on the automated Homomorphic token generation for the cloud data security. Also we have avoided the memory usage for each TPA allocated for each client by considering the admin himself as the TPA.
20. Project Status
21. System RequirementsHardware Specification:Processor Type : Pentium IVSpeed : 2.4 GHZRam : 256 MB RAMHard disk : 20 GB HDSoftware Specification:Operating System : XP, Windows 7Tool : Eclipse IDEPlatform : JavaDatabase : MY SQL