View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
Explain how a volcanic eruption from the
geosphere could effect 2 other spheres?
• Atmosphere: ash and gases ejected from
• Hydrosphere: ash deposits contaminate water
• Biosphere: Plants and animals are unable to
survive due to air and water quality, habitat
• Geosphere: New rock is formed from cooled
lava, ash gets into soil and adds nutrients
Give one reason as to why the hydrosphere is an
• Water is transferred physically between the
hydrosphere and atmosphere
How is the biosphere part of the nitrogen cycle?
• Bacteria fix nitrogen into usable forms for
plants, plants absorb it through their roots,
then animals eat plants. When living things
die, they decay and release nitrogen back into
the soil. Another type of bacteria may transfer
it back into the atmosphere
Where is one place that Carbon is stored on