This month the Interactive Strategy team created the first ever Perspectives: A Look at What’s Happening in the Ever-changing Digital World. The publication is a collection of one page briefings on digital trends, their implications and recommended action items. Here's a list of the topics covered in the issue:
• The Use of Nontraditional Domains
• Targeting the Tech-Savvy Boomer
• FDA Releases Warning Letter on Video Marketing
• Text-to-Give Campaigns and Nonprofit Fundraising
• Twitter and the 2010 World Cup: When Hashtags Become Vuvuzelas
• The iPad’s Current and Potential Contribution to Health Care Professionals
Since this is the first edition, we really want to hear your thoughts. Please let us know if the information was helpful.