2. Map of the Circuit “Magnificent Madrid by coach”
3. Day 1 – Costa Brava Arrival to Costa Brava and surroundings, dinner and overnight at the Hotel Amaika l 4**** or similar
4. Day 2 – Costa Brava/Zaragoza/Madrid Breakfast and departure to Zaragoza, guided tour of the city and its famous Cathedral del Pilar, free lunch. Continuation to Madrid, arrival, dinner and overnight at NH Ribera De Manzanares Hotel 4 **** or similar
5. Day 3 - Madrid Breakfast, departure, tour of Madrid, the Gran Vía, Alcalá Street, Plaza Mayor, Church of San Francisco de Grand, The Royal Palace. Lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, visit of the Museo del Prado, with its art gallery , one of the largest paintings collection in the world. . Dinner and overnight at hotel.
6. Day 4 – Madrid/Segovia/Avila Breakfast and departure to Segovia. Near to Sierra de Guadarrama, this is a city that has one of the eldest aqueducts in Europe. Guided tour of the city, free lunch. Driving to city of Avila World Heritage Site, visit of the Cathedral (entrance fee), return to Madrid for dinner and overnight.
7. Day 5 – Madrid/Toledo/Aranjuez Breakfast and departure to Toledo, arrival and guided tour of the city with its Cathedral and Church of Santo Tome (tickets not included), free lunch and driving to Aranjuez, guided tour of the city and back to Madrid for dinner and overnight at the hotel.
8. Day 6 – Madrid/Escorial Breakfast, free morning and lunch on your own In the afternoon departure to the Escorial to visit its monastery (tickets not included), after the visit, return to Madrid for dinner and overnight.
9. Day 7 – Madrid/Zaragoza/Costa Brava Breakfast and departure to Zaragoza, free lunch, arrival to Costa Brava, dinner and overnight at hotel.
10. Day 8 – Costa Brava Breakfast and end of service. Hasta pronto!!
11. General conditions 455.00 € per person in double room 259.00 € supplement sole use INCLUDED: 7 nights at Hotel 3* in HALF BOARD Excursions as per description. LOCAL GUIDE INCLUDED NOT INCLUDED: Tips. Coach and driver Entrance fees to monuments and local guides for visits during the excursions. Drinks during meals. Anything not stated as included.