ONTARIO HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION
● POSSIBLE COMPLAINT TO THE ONTARIO HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION REGARDING A
PROHIBITED GROUND OF DISCRIMINATION – ACCESS TO EMPLOYMENT RESOURCES
DUE TO PROLONGED AND SUSTAINED DISABILITY BENEFITS
● NOTICE OF APPLICATION TO THE NATIONAL STUDENT LOANS SERVICE CENTER AND DUTY TO
ACCOMMODATE ACCESS TO EMPLOYMENT RESOURCES AND ACCOMMODATION IN EMPLOYMENT
● Please note: that effective September 02, 2009, a notice of complaint was made before the Ontario Human Rights
Commission regarding access to employment benefits through the Ontario Ministry of Community and Social
Services. See letter dated September 01, 2009, regarding our complaint to the Minister's Office regarding
employment benefits denied through the Ontario Works Program due to system error.
● NOTICE OF COMPLAINT TO THE ONTARIO OMBUDSMAN REGARDING TAX PAYERS REPORT TO THE
● POSSIBLE COMPLAINT TO THE ONTARIO OMBUDSMAN REGARDING A PROHIBITED GROUND OF
DISCRIMINATION – ACCESS TO EMPLOYMENT RESOURCES DUE TO PUBLIC RECORD WITH THE
ONTARIO DISABLITY SUPPORT PROGRAM
● For details about a complaint that was made through the Ontario Ombudsman visit us online at
www.slideshare.net/RosemaryJNDeCaires where you will find information about our inquiries through Information &
Privacy Commissioner for Ontario.
● 04/09/2009 00:00 EST Posted by : Rosemary DeCaires
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.