2. Marking Scheme : Marking Scheme consist of 4 Sections: Section 1 : (auto-marking): Learning Viewing the Interactive eLearning Material through ERA : 25 marks. Section 2 : (auto-marking): Differential Skills Attainment by attempting IPTs : 25 marks. Section 3 : Online Objective Tests : 25 marks. Section 4 : (to be evaluated by the Learning Facilitator and sampled and moderated by VMOU Moderators). Mini-Projects : 5 SUPW Outputs Published in ePortfolio : 25 marks (Mini-projects can be uploaded only up to the last day of the course.
3. Criteria for passing the Examination successfully: Aggregate score of 40 Marks out of 100 with: Section 1 – Minimum 10 marks out of 25 & Section 2 – Minimum 10 marks out of 25 & Section 3 – Minimum 10 marks out of 25 & Section 4 – Minimum 10 marks out of 25Minimum marks for passing in each section: 10 Marksout of 25 (40%)
4. Enter Lerner’s login id andpassword here
5. Click to startwith theCourse
6. Click to Openthe Sub-contents
7. Click here toopen sub-folders of thisfolder
8. These are the total content folderswhich further divided into their subfolders and course contents
9. SUPW Assignments To go for the SUPW Assignments click here
10. SUPW Assignments
11. Now after completion of the Assignment, learner will upload the ZIP file of the same by clicking onAlso enter the Browse button. size of theAssignment.
12. Enter comment aboutAssignment
13. Additional Learning Material :InDesign CS4 in Simple Steps (Best book suggested)Kogent Learning Solutions Inc.Dreamtech Press (Rs 199/- only)Link for ordering the book online :Some helpful Links for video tutorials :
14. Adobe InDesign Trial Software Adobe InDesign CS6 Trial Version Download Link (RKCL Suggestion):- http://tinyurl.com/indesign-trial-download Validity – 30 days only Backward Compatibility - Adobe InDesign CS6 supports all features of Adobe InDesign CS4